What kind of swag will you be looking for?

All I'm getting is the hat, DVD , championship bumper sticker for my Madza.

My "Butler did it" shirt better be in the mailbox when I get home today.

Shocked that my order actually got shipped from Pro Shop today! This weekend I do so me MAJOR shopping though mostly with NFL Shops but if anyone sees cool on sale gear in NE message me!

Bro got a bunch of us this shirt:

This Thursday I order more stuff. I want the SB tights in the worst way but they are on backorder.:)

My "Butler did it" shirt better be in the mailbox when I get home today.

I wore it proudly today. Got looks I looked back. I want those white outfits the guys wore but backorder.

I picked up the standard hat and sweatshirt while I was at Patriot Place yesterday. Nothing special (I've never been impressed with the Pro Shop selection), but on the plus side, I got 15% off with my season ticket discount.

Some of the fun stuff is starting to trickle out. I'll be keeping an eye out for the more interesting items, particularly the "4-times" items.

Seriously. They need to take a trip to Dallas and have the folks who run the Cowboys Pro Shop show them how it's done.

Just took in the Bs-Kings tilt last week. They could bring the Bs brass along as well.

I've never cared for the pro shop. I rarely go in because I know the selections will be bland and almost never change. I find most of my stuff at regular retailers such as Sports Authority. Even BJ's Warehouse sometimes has good stuff.

Perhaps they're contractually obligated to certain suppliers. I think the average fan could do a better job stocking the shelves.

I've never cared for the pro shop. I rarely go in because I know the selections will be bland and almost never change. I find most of my stuff at regular retailers such as Sports Authority. Even BJ's Warehouse sometimes has good stuff.

Perhaps they're contractually obligated to certain suppliers. I think the average fan could do a better job stocking the shelves.

It's terrible. I literally tried for 3 of the last 4 home games to buy an authentic jersey. I had already purchased a Jones and Revis and (aside from the terrible selection they have--like 7 players? Really?) was looking for pretty much any of them in a 44. Nope. For three games, I went back only to see that they had not re-stocked. They were depleting their inventory, they said. As the team was making a push to the Super Bowl. Insanity. I was begging them to take my $300. Nothing. Clowns.

They should offer all of the starters, at least. It is embarrassing that you can't buy a Hightower (they pulled his after the rookie run), Browner, McCourty, or LaFell authentic jersey.

But anyways, you're spot on here. Generic and boring stock.

Back