What week will Flutie take over as the starter?

Uncle Vic

Reaction score
I think that Flutie will take over the #1 spot by the midway point of the season,game 7 or 8.Some may say week 10 others may say week 1.

what say you? also what will be the reason that Flutie takes over from Brady?Will it be injury or poor play?If you think injury,what type of injury do you think it will be?

I think it will be a performance issue that will lead to DF taking over.However incase its injury I will guess a broken coller bone?

GO PATS

These are getting pretty old Vic. Do you have something of substance to post?

And the receivers are looking so bad that maybe Darren Flutie should be brought in to shore up the receiving corps.

Undertaker #59 said:

I believe the phrase is "something positive to contribute"...:)

Bruschi 3:16 said:
I believe the phrase is "something positive to contribute"...:)

I like to change the phrasing now and then so it doesn't get stale too.

If I may coin a phrase, would this translate to

"All your Flutie Flakes are belong to Uncle Vic"?

Undertaker #59 said:

Sorry 59,with Fluties performance the other night combined with the videos of the 1998 Bills season I have been watching of late,I need another season of Flutiemania.Just 1 more year to watch Flutie play is all I want(next to Nina Easton that is).Brady will be back in playing shape for the 2006 home opener.

SEE I EVEN LEFT SOME STUFF FOR THE GRAMMAR/SPELLING COPS :D

Uncle Vic said:
Sorry 59,with Fluties performance the other night combined with the videos of the 1998 Bills season I have been watching of late,I need another season of Flutiemania.Just 1 more year to watch Flutie play is all I want(next to Nina Easton that is).Brady will be back in playing shape for the 2006 home opener.

SEE I EVEN LEFT SOME STUFF FOR THE GRAMMAR/SPELLING COPS :D

Hey Vic, this Nina Easton?:rolleyes: :huh:

1_21_easton_nina.jpg

Vic,

I have it on good authority that Flutie will take over week two. This will occur simultaneously with Bob Kraft naming his number one son Jonathan as the new Head Coach and Jessica Simpson being arrested for stalking me.

Hawg73 said:
Vic,

I have it on good authority that Flutie will take over week two. This will occur simultaneously with Bob Kraft naming his number one son Jonathan as the new Head Coach and Jessica Simpson being arrested for stalking me.

Of course all of this will be done to the tune of Ashley Simpson singing "You make me wanna screeeeaaammmmmm-uhhh!"

Undertaker #59 said:
Do you have something of substance to post?

Please no ! I got a feeling we've got some "substance abusers" around here.

Uncle Vic said:
I think that Flutie will take over the #1 spot by the midway point of the season,game 7 or 8.Some may say week 10 others may say week 1.

I'd say definitely this week (tomorrow). And quite possibly, never again!

Although if need be, I'm confident he'd do a fine job as as fill-in.

THANKS BRUSCI

Bruschi 3:16 said:
Hey Vic, this Nina Easton?:rolleyes: :huh:

1_21_easton_nina.jpg

Thats her,isnt she something.She makes my heart sing just looking at her.My motives are pure.Thanks for the picture.:cool:

Uncle Vic said:
I'm guessing it will be week 21.

cuckoo
________
BMW M42 history

Uncle Vic said:

what say you? also what will be the reason that Flutie takes over from Brady?Will it be injury or poor play?If you think injury,what type of injury do you think it will be?

I think it will be a performance issue that will lead to DF taking over.However incase its injury I will guess a broken coller bone?

GO PATS

:zzz:

Back