What's for dinner?

This is not dinner but I didn't want to start a whole new Dessert thread. I don't know if Crumbl cookies are a big thing in the NE but my wife absolutely loves them. Since your smartphone is always listening I magically had a recipe pop up on my Facebook feed for these cookies and I decided I would give them a whirl since I'm a fan of most things pumpkin. My wife took a bite and the first words out of her mouth were "What the fuck!!" :ROFLMAO: She said they tasted as good or better than Crumbl cookie. I have to admit, they are probably about the best cookie I have ever had. They're a bit of work but well worth it. I'm making two dozen this weekend to give out to people and I'm working on an apple pie version using Fireball whiskey apple pie filling.

You know the funny part is I clicked on your link yesterday looks yummy by the way. This morning I got a text message from them ( the site) asking if I enjoyed the cookies lol.

~Dee~

Last edited:
Prime rib reverse sizzle, red potato and onion smash, and cucumber, tomato, and feta salad.

~Dee~

One of the reasons why I love the south. The Mexican food is just tremendous. Of course so is barbecue.🙂
I love my Northern Maine cultural food but I been fortunate to be around amazing Southern food. Between BBQ, greens,( oh my gosh so damn good) and pecan pie, ( damn goood) and more. Yes, the Mexican food here stands proud on the taste.

Man, love talking about food. 🙂

I love my Northern Maine cultural food but I been fortunate to be around amazing Southern food. Between BBQ, greens,( oh my gosh so damn good) and pecan pie, ( damn goood) and more. Yes, the Mexican food here stands proud on the taste.

Man, love talking about food. 🙂
Food is my Middle name. :rofl:

One of the reasons why I love the south. The Mexican food is just tremendous. Of course so is barbecue.🙂
Believe it or not, the Mexican food here is good! There are plenty of them up here with their restaurants. They're like snowbirds, after Halloween, they go back down to Mexico. Tonight I had a street burrito. You couldn't get anything more in that tortilla!

filet mignon au poivre (medium rare) with a brandy reduction cream sauce, roast potatoes and mushrooms.

au poivre.jpg

Back