What's up with the "visitor messages"???

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
I'm starting to get "visitor messages". What's up with that?

Are people watching me? I get nervous when people are watching or stare at me. I have a twitch in my face and when I think people are watching or staring at me it gets worst. Right now it's really bad.

Yeah, Visitor Messages (or VM's) are for folks who just like to watch.

They don't generally get hands on, so you probably don't have anything to worry about.

You may want to keep your shades drawn at night though.

Each bug on your property sends out a personal message to let the authorities know it's still functional. Nothing to be concerned about.

Yeah, Visitor Messages (or VM's) are for folks who just like to watch.

They don't generally get hands on, so you probably don't have anything to worry about.

You may want to keep your shades drawn at night though.

and everyone should realize that everyone here.....can read everyone else's visitor messages.....every message posted is up for public vewing....after reading a few, I'll bet not alot of people know this......>)

and everyone should realize that everyone here.....can read everyone else's visitor messages.....every message posted is up for public vewing....after reading a few, I'll bet not alot of people know this......>)

Well it didn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out.

LOL @ Rocket Surgeon

See I can still be charming and funny without flirting or acting like white trash.

Well it didn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out.

LOL @ Rocket Surgeon

See I can still be charming and funny without flirting or acting like white trash.

still like ya:)

Holy Crap!! So, anyone can come into your house, grab themselves a beer, put their feet up on your coffee table?

I'm starting to get "visitor messages". What's up with that?

Are people watching me? I get nervous when people are watching or stare at me. I have a twitch in my face and when I think people are watching or staring at me it gets worst. Right now it's really bad.

I would start worrying.

"Visitors" as defined by the board software manual is a term used to describe "evil time-traveling intergalactic overlords from the 22nd century"

Pull the shades and lock the bulkhead. Polish up the family glock. If you don't have a mustache-- grow one. If you do, shave.

I'm sure you are used to me saying this to you.....

Youuuu sooooooo stuuuuuupid!!!! (stuuppid is slang for crazy or silly in case some sensitive members think I'm being rude)

Faster than a speeding post, stronger than an Arnold picture, it's Chiefsgal, defender of white trash on the internets everywhere!

ROFL

I would start worrying.

"Visitors" as defined by the board software manual is a term used to describe "evil time-traveling intergalactic overlords from the 22nd century"

Pull the shades and lock the bulkhead. Polish up the family glock. If you don't have a mustache-- grow one. If you do, shave.

I better hide my meds.I need my meds and I don't them screwing with my meds while I'm out.

Ok, I don't go out. But if I did, I don't want them screwing with my meds.

Back