What's with this new Whale movie being advertised?

The secret's finally out. What, you really think wimpy Barney would give birth to a tough stud like Bam-Bam? Fred put the boots to Betty (and, honestly, who wouldn't, she was SO much hotter than Wilma). Unfortunately, this leads to a very uncomfortable Luke/Leia thing with Bam-Bam and Pebbles...

The secret's finally out. What, you really think wimpy Barney would give birth to a tough stud like Bam-Bam? Fred put the boots to Betty (and, honestly, who wouldn't, she was SO much hotter than Wilma). Unfortunately, this leads to a very uncomfortable Luke/Leia thing with Bam-Bam and Pebbles...

No no no. Betty wasn't ever pregnant. They found Bam Bam on their doorstep. Now the real question is who Fred knocked up and how he got her to fork over the kid.
Posted via Mobile Device

No no no. Betty wasn't ever pregnant. They found Bam Bam on their doorstep. Now the real question is who Fred knocked up and how he got her to fork over the kid.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, well, in that case it's clearly Fred and Wilma's. They just either didn't want to feed two kids, or felt bad for their sterile neighbors. :shrug:

I let a few ducks cross the street in front of my car, hasn't been made into a movie though:coffee:

They have already spent more on advertising this movie than they will draw at the box office.

Fred, Wilma, and Bam-Bam? WTF is up with that?

My wife brought that up.. can they tell if it's a boy? Do you look under the whale? And why not Barney Betty and Bam Bam if the kid is a boy? I wonder if those were real names, or something they made-up for the movie.

I don't even remember when it happened, doesn't ring a bell for me..

I've carried turtles across the street, even snappers... of course they probably died trying to come back.

I've carried turtles across the street, even snappers... of course they probably died trying to come back.

True story. One of my friends was driving through bayou country in Louisiana when he spotted a turtle on the road. Figuring just as you did that it would eventually get run over crossing, he stopped to grab it. He planned to let it go somewhere safer. Well that thing sprang out of its shell hissing and snapping and launched itself from the passenger seat onto his lap, trying to Elena Bobbitt him. He's driving 60 miles an hour, weaving and screaming, and nearly killed himself to save THAT RAT BASTARD!

He managed to grab it and hurl it out the window still driving 60 miles an hour. It bounced twice then was crushed by a truck behind him. He howled in victory.

That was 11 years ago. He swerves to hit turtles to this day.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

I wouldnt rule out Kazoo,he might be behind something somehow.

images.jpg

Back