What's your fine. . .?

$210.50

Do you apply the fine once no matter hows times you may have done a specific item.

I mean, what if masturbated around 4,893 times. Do you apply the fine for each time or just once? (I just asking for a friend of mine)

mgoblue101415 on 01-18-2007 at 12:40 AM said:
$425.60... Aw, hell... I'll just round it up.... $426.00

And it's one fine no matter how many times, right? :eek:

Cause there's no way I'm gonna remember how many times I've smoked pot, or lied to my mate, or masturbated. I mean.. Who the hell keeps numbers on these things?

It's just a one time fine, correct?

Oh, thank god, only a one time per offense fine!?!? :thumb:

Got it down to $456.10 then......Phew! (Won't admit to that .50)

Yep, one fine for them all.

And I am the asterisks in the very beginning. I guess I just like the feel of the flesh of a man too much to be with a chick. I'd be like, now what? I am sure a dildo is not the same. Shit, I couldn't even hang with condoms, let alone some plastic thing. No thanks.

Re: Re: Re: OT- What's your fine. . .?

Jheavner on 01-17-2007 at 07:24 PM said:

Damn girl, you are the epitome of freak nasty. "Paging Alkie 9, paging Alkie 9".

She can come party with me in Vegas anytime. :thumb:

She aint swimming in my pool though.

JONATHAN! on 01-17-2007 at 10:10 PM said:
Damn, you guys are quick.

I'm up to over $125,751.90.

It was easy to remember what I had done, but remembering the number of times for each was a lot of work!

Oh, you're supposed to count the number of times?

Sh!t....Annihilus isn't sure he can count that high.

$700.60... OMG I am going to hell!!!

Would going to confession absolve me of these fines?

I am proud to say I was never a pee in a pool person - we had one growing up and it was beat into me never to by my older brothers

mikiemo83 on 01-18-2007 at 08:59 AM said:
I am proud to say I was never a pee in a pool person - we had one growing up and it was beat into me never to by my older brothers

So pretty much only you would be allowed to swim in my pool. When I was a little kid I used to piss in the public pools because I figured everyone else was anyway. ;)

Back