Where will Peyton Land? Call your Shot!

Where does the forehead land?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I said the Jets.

Before you laugh, remember, you people picking Miami were just as wrong as I was.

:insane:

I picked zona...I guess I overestimated Manning wanting to win.

Denver would give him a pretty good chance; he has a good D there, some not bad receivers and so on. Playing them with Manning at the helm worries me a heck of a lot more than with Tebow.

Denver has a good D? SF has a number 1 D and went to the NFC title game....I am thinking between the 3, denver gives him the worst chance to win.

I don't know if anyone memtioned this. What Number will Manning wear the #18 jersey is retired. I don't think it right to unretire it and give it to Peyton. Peyton could wear the #16 jersey he wore at Tenn.

I don't know if anyone memtioned this. What Number will Manning wear the #18 jersey is retired. I don't think it right to unretire it and give it to Peyton. Peyton could wear the #16 jersey he wore at Tenn.

chev had a story that said the guy who wore the jersey which was the bronco's first QB said he did not mind if Manning wore the 18.

Eh, #18 was retired ceremoniously because the guy was the first QB in Broncos history, not for anything great that he did. Manning will get it.

Eh, #18 was retired ceremoniously because the guy was the first QB in Broncos history, not for anything great that he did. Manning will get it.

I guess Manning will get it for the same reason.,:coffee:

Bo Jackson? WTF did Tebow do to your head?

I'm not a mean guy but if I were,that right there would be sig material.

Tebow is an excellent running back. I stand by that. Not better than Bo Jackson, but he has some of his qualities...toughness and speed

Tebow is an excellent running back. I stand by that. Not better than Bo Jackson, but he has some of his qualities...toughness and speed

Tebow doesn't have close to the speed of Bo. Not saying TT isn't tough but Bo was a beast. I don't know one person that would ever compare Tim Tebow to Bo Jackson.

Tebow doesn't have close to the speed of Bo. Not saying TT isn't tough but Bo was a beast. I don't know one person that would ever compare Tim Tebow to Bo Jackson.

Bo ran a 4.12 40 which is still the fastest verifiable time at the combine. What was Tebow's 40 time? Bo averaged 6.6 yds/carry at Auburn. Bo never ever lifted weights but as a freshman at Auburn Bo benched 325 lbs just for the fun of it.

Bo Jackson has the best verifiable time at a Combine with his 4.12-second clocking at the New Orleans Superdome in 1986.
http://gnb.scout.com/2/732296.html

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-top-ten/09000d5d807b6a16/Top-Ten-Draft-Steals-Bo-Jackson

The Broncos have a pretty brutal schedule. It should be fun to watch their season unfold.
Playoff teams they play at home include the Steelers, Saints and Texans.
Away they play the Pats, Ravens, Bengals and Falcons.

I wonder if they have permission for this. :facepalm:

Denver Post Sports front page with a loaded headline.

Denver Post Sports front page with a loaded headline.

Now this

scaled.php

The Broncos and quarterback Peyton Manning have agreed to terms on a five-year, $96 million contract, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Missing from Schefter’s report is the all-important “G” word.
There’s no mention of guaranteed money, which makes it impossible for now to determine the real value of the deal. And, let’s face it, if there was significant guaranteed money in the deal, whoever leaked the info to Schefter would have included that fact.
In the end, it could be another one-year “prove it” deal, with a modest base salary, incentives based on playing time or other factors, and a mammoth balloon payment due in 2013. The deal also could have a ridiculously high fifth-year base salary that he’ll never earn.
Eventually, the true numbers will come out. For now, it’s safe to say the Broncos ultimately won’t be paying Peyton $96 million over five years.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/20/mannings-deal-is-done-five-years-96-million/

More
<s>@</s>adbrandt: Am being told Peyton will make $18 million in 2012. There is an injury waiver based on physical in 2013. More to come.

Back