• Shannon Sharpe

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • The sideline chicks

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Much as Collinsworth sucks....I can escape him oftentimes. Madden is inescapable..you can't get away...you HAVE to watch the game but his mad, inane drivel just keeps flowing from him...it's like Chinese water torture....

Wow...someone picked Merrill Hogue? I agree when good ole Merrill is a fashion disaster, (Green shirt, pink tie, and brown sports jacket) But i don think he is the worst. Shannon Sharpe on the other hand, openly hates the Pats, while joking that he loves em. LIAR!!!!

ELOrocks17 on 10-11-2007 at 03:53 PM said:
Please pick one and tell us why you hate that person. Thanks

It's a real toss-up between Collingsworthless and Shannon Sharpe-as-a-pencil-eraser. They should just have an ass-kissing lovefest together on bashing the Patriots.

Terry Kornheiser is the worst. Not only is he a Patriots hater, he has that God awful absolutely laughable and useless comb over of six hairs...what a maroon.

Baron Samedi on 10-11-2007 at 02:08 PM said:
Much as Collinsworth sucks....I can escape him oftentimes. Madden is inescapable..you can't get away...you HAVE to watch the game but his mad, inane drivel just keeps flowing from him...it's like Chinese water torture....

Yeah, I prefer the guy from MADtv who does his Madden Impression...its sooo frick accurate...and funny. I hear Madden hates the guy.

So much hate and only one choice.

I have to ponder this for a while.

Shame you didn't include Randy Cross. I cannot tell you why, but that guy pisses me off so much. He's the only announcer that has forced me to mute the Patriots game. I watched the entire game from the 2nd quarter on in silence, since I can't get Gil or Gino.

I NEVER thought CC was any good, but for whatever reason, he never bothered me. But his smug, self-rightious and phoney defense of his blatant agenda driven anti-Belichick fabrications was simply despicable.

Screw him.

Cheers, BostonTim

I went sideline chicks, but that's primarily because of my hate for The Troll (Suzy Kolber). Even though Michele Tafoya looks like a man, she's ok. I'd even go as far as to say that Pam Oliver gives me a slight case of Jungle Fever.

btw- Joe Buck does football too. If he were on this list I'd have voted for him.

Parrot Paul on 10-11-2007 at 04:13 PM said:
Terry Kornheiser is the worst. Not only is he a Patriots hater, he has that God awful absolutely laughable and useless comb over of six hairs...what a maroon.
I assume you mean Tony Kornheiser...

And "Patriot hater?" Are you freaking serious.

I won't argue that Kornheiser is a moron and irritating, but he is certainly not a Patriot hater.

Every game involving the Patriots I've seen involving him, was a massive love fest for all things Patriots, and more specifically All things Tom Brady.

Tom Jackson sucks azz. Not sure if he falls under your definition of 'commentator'. Though if Steve Young does, then TJ should as well.

PS* on 10-11-2007 at 03:32 PM said:

btw- Joe Buck does football too. If he were on this list I'd have voted for him.

Me too.

From the list I voted for dicksworth.

I know we only see him in preseason typically but Don Criqui is more than deserving of a spot on this poll.

I think a revised poll would be easier to answer:
Which One of These Hairballs Is The Least Repulsive?

As written, I would have to look for the "All Of The Above" button. Berman would be my answer to my new, improved poll!

And as to the sports broads on the sidelines, wasn't it Andrea Kramer (that skank) who found it necessary to do all the piling on during the camergate "affair."

What the hell are they doing patrolling the sidelines anyway? Collecting flop sweat?

OK, I am double dipping and voting again. This time for a write in ballot: MIKE P.U. FLORIO.

Up until last month, this guy was a print "journalist" but recently decided he's handsome and important enough to start commentating. I will not rehash the Commentary of Hatred I pounded out about him awhile ago, but I just now made the terrible fatal mistake of taking a quick peek at PFT. I VOWED I would never go back there, but it's like watching a cobra: fascinating tho deadly.

Anyway, Florio is STILL beating the "cheating gate" tomtom. That was making me feel the urge to purge bad enough, but I couldn't stop myself from clicking on his Boys/Pats "prediction" . . .

A TIE. THE DUDE PREDICTS A TIE. :suicide:

He wants to graduate to long pants but doesn't even have cojones sizeable to make a simple prediction. ROFL

What? No zombies option?

I'll agree with Randy Cross. But went with Shannon Sharpe since he was listed. He should really spit the marbles out of his mouth before the show. I don't know why he doesn't.

between colinsworth and sharpe, easily. I chose colinsworth because he is probably top 10 cockiest people i've ever heard of.

Back