Which one of you Colts fans called Carson Wentz Prince Harry?

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
Because I'm going to be stuck watching his fragile ass under center for the Redskins.

There were 3 guys available who would turn your franchise around Day 1. Fucking clown show that is the DC FO choked again.

Does the Marvelous Ms. Merkle come with him?

Cheers

...but you know what? I'm going to be optimistic- this dude is, from a pure athletic standpoint, the best QB this franchise has had since Trent Green and possibly even Jay Schroeder.

Comes down to keeping him upright

...but you know what? I'm going to be optimistic- this dude is, from a pure athletic standpoint, the best QB this franchise has had since Trent Green and possibly even Jay Schroeder.

Comes down to keeping him upright
1-What are you on?😂
2-I feel for the fans if that's so.
3- Here's to them keeping him upright.

1-What are you on?😂
2-I feel for the fans if that's so.
3- Here's to them keeping him upright.
1. wouldn't you like to know?
2. they know suffering like few fan bases do
3. 🙏

Because I'm going to be stuck watching his fragile ass under center for the Redskins.

There were 3 guys available who would turn your franchise around Day 1. Fucking clown show that is the DC FO choked again.
I feel for you. Supposedly, Washington offered up more for Russell Wilson than Denver did - Wilson said no.

Carson Wentz is exhibit A as to why I will temper my expectations on Mack Jones for at least 5 years. Wentz looked poised to take the mantle from the likes of Brady, Brees and Rodgers... now he's on his 3rd team in 3 years. Frightening.

If there's any solace to be had, I felt similarly about Derek Carr but he may be on the verge of a brief Rich Gannon-like renaissance. Perhaps Wentz can find new life in D.C.

I feel for you. Supposedly, Washington offered up more for Russell Wilson than Denver did - Wilson said no.

Carson Wentz is exhibit A as to why I will temper my expectations on Mack Jones for at least 5 years. Wentz looked poised to take the mantle from the likes of Brady, Brees and Rodgers... now he's on his 3rd team in 3 years. Frightening.

If there's any solace to be had, I felt similarly about Derek Carr but he may be on the verge of a brief Rich Gannon-like renaissance. Perhaps Wentz can find new life in D.C.
I've seen enough out of Rivera the last 2 seasons to believe that this can happen. They have a great stable of backs, they have a guy who is rapidly ascending to an elite level #1 in Scary Terry, and that defense we saw last year will not put on a repeat performance. They were starting to pull it together, when they lost Young that changed everything.

Lmao. I’m here for you my man! Internet hug coming your way

We got Matt Ryan!!!! Pretty damn pumped!!!!!!!!!!! Oilers also got Brett Kulak. Pretty good day for me. I also just had a clubhouse sandwich with spicy chipotle and didn’t get the runs! I’m on a roll.

Back