Who is Public Enemy Number 0ne in Boston?

Biggest Villain -- consensus choice

• Peyton Manning

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Tony Dungy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Judas Vinatieri

• Alice Rodriguez

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Mark Teixeira

• Judas Damon

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Scott Walker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kobe Bryant

• LDT

• Other (specify)

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
That he retired is not a big difference, though.

If Mangina was ever at a Celtics game post-retirement and they showed him on the diamond vision, the crowd would boo the living shit out of him.
Oh I'm sure he would. In a year he'll be getting that same reaction at Cavs games too.

But all other things being equal, you wouldn't give the nod to an active coach/player versus a retired one for the simple fact that the active coach/player is still relevant while the retired one for all intents and purposes isn't?

Oh I'm sure he would. In a year he'll be getting that same reaction at Cavs games too.

But all other things being equal, you wouldn't give the nod to an active coach/player versus a retired one for the simple fact that the active coach/player is still relevant while the retired one for all intents and purposes isn't?
I guess it depends on who we're talking about.

Mangina probably leads all head coaches in sports right now and I think that would be the same for the first five years post-firing/retirement.

As to Cavs games, unless he later does a rat job on the Browns, I don't think the analogy holds very well. Just being a bad HC isn't enough. We've had plenty of those in NE. No one walks around hating Dick McPherson with the venom level that Mangina generates.

Because he's a lying, steroid using, lazy ass, yankee joining douche bag who sucked ass for 3 years in Boston before discovering HGH and Stanizol in Toronto.

yeah, I think that sums it up pretty well.

I would just say the Yankees, Colts, and Lakers as far as teams. ARod, PManning, and KBryant as far as players. ARod more than any other.

I would say Peyton manning still Mangina is a very close second.

Back