Who is your choice to win the SB?

Which team is your choice to win the SB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are all studying college film trying to figure out how they can get one of these young dynamic qb's. That's the film they will be looking at.There is a sea of change in the NFL. Time to accept it.

I will accept it when it starts winning more....I heard all this with the wide cat too. The x factor is injuries, it is why the running Qb has not done as well as the pocket passer as far as number of years....I do not make the rules, I just see them. This game has been around too long for anything to take over thats new and kill everything else.

I will accept it when it starts winning more....I heard all this with the wide cat too. The x factor is injuries, it is why the running Qb has not done as well as the pocket passer as far as number of years....I do not make the rules, I just see them. This game has been around too long for anything to take over thats new and kill everything else.

You mean wildcat, right?

Guys like BobIII, CK, Russell Wilson are more than just runners. They can throw the ball & throw it well. Newton, is petty good too. He took a step back this year but he has a world of talent. He just needs to get his head straight. Don't confuse them with Tebow. Tannehill is another kid that is fast & can throw. He's raw but he will be a very good qb when all is said & done.

You're right about injuries. Some of these guys are on the small side. CK, can handle it better because he is bigger than the other two. Newton is a big boy as well.

Honestly, I like a qb like Luck. Big strong, smart, kid that can use his 4.5 speed when he needs too but would rather use his head & arm.

I'm just gald the NFL has a new batch of young & very talented qb's. It's a breath of fresh air that was long overdue.

I wish I could throw Weeden in that group, but he isn't young & the jury is still out on him.

You mean wildcat, right?

Guys like BobIII, CK, Russell Wilson are more than just runners. They can throw the ball & throw it well. Newton, is petty good too. He took a step back this year but he has a world of talent. He just needs to get his head straight. Don't confuse them with Tebow. Tannehill is another kid that is fast & can throw. He's raw but he will be a very good qb when all is said & done.

You're right about injuries. Some of these guys are on the small side. CK, can handle it better because he is bigger than the other two. Newton is a big boy as well.

Honestly, I like a qb like Luck. Big strong, smart, kid that can use his 4.5 speed when he needs too but would rather use his head & arm.

I'm just gald the NFL has a new batch of young & very talented qb's. It's a breath of fresh air that was long overdue.

I wish I could throw Weeden in that group, but he isn't young & the jury is still out on him.

We will see. I usually wait at least 5 years before I put them in canton. I remember the talk about Newton , then all of the sudden he was the dog of the league this year....The jury is still out on all of them.

I want Randy Moss, Frank Gore to get rings.

And after the loss, Ray Lewis snaps and kills both Harbaugh's using
Roger Goodel's spinal column as the murder weapon. :coffee:

If the Ravens lose the Lombardi, Rayvenison may still get an Emmy

ray-lewis1-e1358734025301.png

Niners win easy. Flacco is the goat, contract negotiations turn into a huge soap opera in the offseason. Ray-Ray gives a 3 hour "sermon" to cap off his career, then does a 180 because God told him to go for 1 more ride.

I knew that it seemed like most people on Patriots planet wanted the west coast team to win, but I must say I am astounded that there aren't more Ravens fans here.

I like the Ravens because:

1. they are the east coast team
2. they wear purple uniforms
3. I dig "The Wire"
4. CK has ugly tattoos
5. They are the AFC team.
6. they beat the Patriots to get to the Superbowl
7. they are exactly the type of team we all wish the Patriots were
8. if they win, Joe Flacco will get a cap-busting contract
9. if the niners win, all we will hear about is there legacy.

I knew that it seemed like most people on Patriots planet wanted the west coast team to win, but I must say I am astounded that there aren't more Ravens fans here.

1. they are the east coast team
2. they wear purple uniforms
3. I dig "The Wire"
4. CK has ugly tattoos
5. They are the AFC team.
6. they beat the Patriots to get to the Superbowl
8. if they win, Joe Flacco will get a cap-busting contract
9. if the niners win, all we will hear about is there legacy.

My God I hope that was a joke. No, sorry I do not want a team full of shit talkers who cry about refs after every loss.

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Back