Who should post on the new site?

Who should post here gong froward

• MEPATNUT- the sensible one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • neither- go away (your vote here will get you on ignore)

• Alternate each month- or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MEPATNUT

Reaction score
It's a new site so now MEPATNUT and ParanoidPatriot are in a debate as to who should be the one to post here going forward. MEPATNUT was the original but ParanoidPatriot then took over. Then a couple of years ago MEPATNUT came back while ParanoidPatriot retired.

So, that is the history. I would ask UT but he seems to have some problems of his own. Very, very deep problems.

I guess I should raise a pole and get non-binding opinions. Mail in votes will not be counted

I know that I forgot to wear a mask when I visited a couple of days ago. I have one now so please don't hold that against me.

Wasn't there something like Patsnutme too? Or was that on Patsfans?

Wasn't there something like Patsnutme too? Or was that on Patsfans?

PATSNUTme has never posted here. He thinks he's too good for this site. He was a mod on another site but has since retired to the quiet life. He was really a legend in his own mind.

I just took a look at Patsfans for the first time in a decade and...its different. Looks like Ian went with Xenforo. But the layout is way to busy for my eyes. He does well though.

Anyway, I can't vote in your poll because it is invalid without a thomas144 option.

PATSNUTme has never posted here. He thinks he's too good for this site. He was a mod on another site but has since retired to the quiet life. He was really a legend in his own mind.

there is only one, true Pats Fan Legend In his Own Mind (LIOM™)

The One & Only©
NEM.jpg

there is only one, true Pats Fan Legend In his Own Mind (LIOM™)

*shudder*

Is he still kicking around anywhere? He's the one guy that I'd never lift a ban on. Assuming it's who I think it is anyway. I might be a bit addled.

*shudder*

Is he still kicking around anywhere? He's the one guy that I'd never lift a ban on. Assuming it's who I think it is anyway. I might be a bit addled.

:facepalm: YES, our ol' palsy-walsy NEM is still kicking it in Phoeniz AZ :shake:

(as far as my research goes) :D

Don't say his name. You will summon him. He's like Voldemort.

I do recall that that 12 years ago he said the doctor had given him only years to live. Glad that they were wrong if they ever said that in the first place.

He claimed to be on the brink of death 20 years ago.

Actually more.

I remember him ranting about Ernie Zampese on KFFL.

Sent from my US Robotics Courier Dual Standard using Tapatalk

I don't care what name is used by this poster as long as he continues to display the BEST AVATAR EVAH (that would be the smoking baby, of course). No other picture so beautifully sums up the angst of being a Patriots fan. Smoke on, kid. That's the very least of your problems.

:thumb:

Early voting has started

Back