Who should start Pro Bowl? Brady or Manning?

Who should start?

• Brady

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Manning

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Whatever Anni decides

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

KenJr30

Reaction score
Not that it matters. Who should start and why, just for chits and giggles.

Since Manning will be well rested going into the Pro Bowl, I'd lean towards him. But I'll let Anni decide.

while i didn't vote (i could never conciously vote for manning over brady for something like this), i think that manning should start.

i'm sure that after a long hard season, tom would rather be golfing in the pro-am or with his father and friends, than play in a meaningless scrimmage game in which the offense is given even more leeway.

bideau said:
Since Manning will be well rested going into the Pro Bowl, I'd lean towards him. But I'll let Anni decide.
I can't argue with that. Whatever Anni decides is fine by me.
________
volcano vaporizer

Brady should, but he'll be exhausted from winning the SB again, so ... let Javier have it. :thumb:

Who ever received the most votes ever in the history of the Pro Bowl, should be the starter. In my opinion.

I'm glad Manning is going back to the Pro Bowl as he is such a talented, deserving player.

Going to the Pro Bowl this season for Peyton would be the culmination of quite possibly his finest year ever (possibly after winning SB XL).

He'll have a chance to relax and reflect on his career, his many football achievements and his meaningful statistics in a festive, cordial environment.

He'll be surrounded by his friends and family (like his dad, Archie) I'm sure. Quite possibly he'll be poolside at some point and his mind might wander, back, back to some cherished childhood memories......

kid_jumping_in_pool.gif

I disagree with many here, Tom should start so he can play 1 series before going into the announcers booth and doing color commentary while downing a few scorpion bowls at the Pro-Bowl

I guess it looks like Patrick Pass and Mike Vrabel didn't make it to the Flag Football Bowl? Too bad, especially for Vrabel.

Honestly, who cares. It's a meaningless game.
While I agree it's an honor to be considered one of the great players for the year, it means nothing, it's not entertaining (unless you a Clot fan and you get to see some of your team after they have been eliminated from the playoffs).

I voted for Manning.

I want him there in Honolulu- doing what he does best -- looking great in games that don't involve a Lombardi trophy.

I want Brady to spend the offseason healing that shoulder so that next year we can get him off the injury list.

Frigging Pro-Bowl is a complete, useless, waste of time.

it is a waste of time, a reward for the popular players.

BUT

I would gladly go in the place of any of them and enjoy the week in the All-inclusive environment.

And like the players who go, I may be a little buzzed playing also.

Back