• Other - please elaborate

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

(P - shoulder)

More Probable Than Not
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisweeks3d.com
So, today the AFCEast joins the mighty NFCWest as the only divisions to have no teams with a losing record. We also become the only division to have no teams with a winning record, pending the result of the S.D. game. This clusterfunk of stinkiness requires a pole. Who's got it? Who's hot and who's not? Are we being set up to act as the foil for the rise of God's own QB? Were the Bills who we thought they were? You decide!

Patriots win this easily. The other teams in this division win despite themselves, while we lose despite ourselves.

They won't stop sucking, but we will.

The Pats will win it easily...I can still see two more losses for the Pats..Houston and SF... We''ll sweep the Phins,Bills,and Jets...

The Pats will win it easily...I can still see two more losses for the Pats..Houston and SF... We''ll sweep the Phins,Bills,and Jets...

I doubt we'll sweep all 3, they'll be a **** up in there, most likely at home v the Phins are the second Jets game. We play Houston and the 9ers back to back. I doubt we'll lose back-to-back games twice in one season

Patriots win this easily. The other teams in this division win despite themselves, while we lose despite ourselves.

They won't stop sucking, but we will.
You hope. Nobody in this division is looking very good, the Pats included.

If we're looking at expectations based on talent, I think there's an excellent case that right now the Pats are the worst team in the division. Certainly they are the most disappointing. By far.

Where's Michigan Dave telling us how the Pats are gonna ROLL over teams the rest of the season?

I don't think that they will roll over teams but this game should hopefully have set alarm bells ringing - assuming they haven't been ringing already.

Brady usually has one or two bad games a season, yesterday was most certainly one of those games, the game against Arizona was probably also one of those games.

The only thing that really worries me is the Secondary but I don't know how to divide the blame between the players and the coaches, who is more at fault? Our DBs seem to be getting called for DPI at least 2 times per game and it seems to be because they're not turning to track the ball (that at least is my understanding of the rules where it talks about 'playing the ball')

I see the Patriots go 4-2 in the division, splitting with the Dolphins and Jets and sweeping the Bills. Anything better would be a surprise to me right now. I think they will also lose to either Houston or San Francisco and finish 10-6. Don't know if that will be good enough to win the division.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Pats wont win the division. They'll go 10-6 and squeak into a wildcard spot. There they'll most likely play the Jets or Denver. If they do make it to the second round of playoffs they'll most likely play Baltimore or Houston and that'll be it. That's best case scenario IMHO.

Sent from my not so smart phone trapping 116 in my ZL1

I wonder if sneaking in under the radar and making a run might be the better way to go, actually. It certainly works for the Giants, and all these top seeds haven't yielded gold for us in a while.

We've lost three games by a margin of 4 points combined. Granted, great teams win close games, but the Patriots are still leaps and bounds better than any team in the AFC East.

We've lost three games by a margin of 4 points combined. Granted, great teams win close games, but the Patriots are still leaps and bounds better than any team in the AFC East.

According to Barnwell, wins in close games are pretty much up to luck and tend to even out over time. This might be a good sign for us. I'm not enough of a stat-head to really support or deny this, though.

Back