Why Does Brady Get So Upset After A Loss?

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 Throws Hissy Fits After Making Inane Comments Because.....

• It's just in his nature

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 Knows He's Slowly Being Exposed As A Fraud! A Tarzan Clone!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 Is Gay

• LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 Loves his Mommy

• #2, #3, and #4 Are All True

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

Mr. Assclown

Banned
Reaction score
Undefeatedville, NFL Population: Indianapolis Colt
I've noticed, everytime Brady and the Patriots loss (which has been a lot lately ROFL ), Tom Brady throws a little hissy fit. I've seen him throw water bottles, yell at teammates, cry into a towel while standing on the sidelines, and worst of all, spit in the face of a Panthers fan.

So my question is - why does Brady throw such little girly hissy fits? Is it because he's such an intense competitor who absolutely hates to lose? I think not. I think it's because he knows he's being exposed as a fraud. He's smart enough to relieze every single game the Patriots lose, his "legacy" goes from that of a great QB "who wins all the big games", to a foney balooney turd eating bastard who can only win when he's being carried by great teammates.

What is everyone else's opinion on this subject? Brady intense football warrior, or Brady, Warrior Princess?

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:
I've noticedblah blah blah blah

What is everyone else's opinion on this subject? Brady intense football warrior, or Brady, Warrior Princess?
Are you swings4DAfences? seems like your post end exactly the same.

or are you 2 pulling a silly and posting sh!t here to just giggle like the school children you are

9-0...too bad your finess, flag football, powder puff team will still fail in their little wannabe quest to be a THIRD as great as the Pats. That must suck to be relegated to winning meaningless regular season games.....but hey, I guess it keeps you away from the sheep.

Have fun trying to impress fans of a team that win so many rings that we barely have time to celebrate the next!!!!! Personally, I'm still celebrating SB 38, but I think I'm about ready to move on to SB 39 soon.........what are you celebrating? regular season game #8??????

Toodleloo, say hi to your wife and my kids!!!!!!

Annihilus is surprised at the way the poll is proceeding thus far.....

Re: Re: Why Does Brady Get So Upset After A Loss?

mikiemo83 said:
Are you swings4DAfences? seems like your post end exactly the same.

or are you 2 pulling a silly and posting sh!t here to just giggle like the school children you are

Isn't that the whole point of the AC?

Annihilus said:
Annihilus is surprised at the way the poll is proceeding thus far.....

It's an upset of Dewey-Truman proportions.

Back