Why the Colts are better than the Pats (for fun)

IndyColtsSBXLI

Reaction score
Now keep in mind im doing this for something to do, it's all in good fun guys and gals:)

1. Brady will not be the same QB after this surgery (Palmer) in the back of his mind he's always going to be thinking about those linebackers blitzing and he will rush throws
2. The Colts o-line will be healthy this season and we always give up less sacks
3. Addai and Brown will tear it up
4. Wayne Gonzo Clark Garcon , you all don't have good receiving TE's like the Colts either
5. Marlin, Hayden, Bob, Bethea. who do you have again? Asente is gone and that hurts
6. Gary, Session, and Hagler are younger combined than 1 of your LB's
rofl2.gif

7. Colts D-line will be nasty this year, Ed and antonio Johnson will star, Fili Moala and Terrance Taylor in the rotation with Eric Foster on passing downs
8. New ST's coach so we will have to see who's is better
9. i'll give you coachingROFL

and remember it's all for fun so don't take anything seriously,

now discuss:coffee:

Now keep in mind im doing this for something to do, it's all in good fun guys and gals:)
You should try school.

1. Brady will not be the same QB after this surgery (Palmer) in the back of his mind he's always going to be thinking about those linebackers blitzing and he will rush throws
Fail, for many reasons, mainly that Palmer was injured in January, Brady was injured in September, hence 4 more months of recovery time. All reports are that Brady is, if anything, stronger than he was before the surgery.

2. The Colts o-line will be healthy this season and we always give up less sacks
I hear this every season. I'm sure it will happen sometime. Face it, with Tony Ugoh anchoring the left side, you've got problems.

Yeah, Addai certainly "tore it up" last year, didn't he?

4. Wayne Gonzo Clark Garcon , you all don't have good receiving TE's like the Colts either
I see exactly 1 name on that list who is a consistent producer. Gonzales is a #3 WR who's being forced to replace Marvin 'Hand Cannon' Harrison. He's shown nothing approaching those skills. Clark will be fine in the 8 games he plays. Garcon wouldn't make the Patriots roster. That one is hilarious.

5. Marlin, Hayden, Bob, Bethea. who do you have again? Asente is gone and that hurts
9-time Pro Bowler Shawn Springs? Leigh Bodden? Brandon Merriweather was a beast the second half of last year, and Sanders is always solid. Marlin is a good player. Hayden is a JAG as is Bethea. I'm sure Bob Sanders will be awesome for the 6 games he plays. Asante left after 2007 and he's not as good as the corners the Patriots will be rolling out Week 1.

Nice to see you've joined 2009, however.

rofl2.gif
And they're all awful. Colts linebackers are a joke. Adelius Thomas will be back healthy and Jerrod Mayo returns as the reigning DROY.

7. Colts D-line will be nasty this year, Ed and antonio Johnson will star, Fili Moala and Terrance Taylor in the rotation with Eric Foster on passing downs
OMG ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL That's just ****ing hilarious. I don't even need to comment here.

Here's a hint, not the Colts.

1st ballot HOF Head Coach vs. guy coaching his first game this season. Even PEYTON doesn't know what's going on with the coaches. Thanks for the "gift".

Let's also include here Gostkowski > Vinatieri

How COULD anyone take that seriously? It reads like it was broken down by a 7-year old Colts fan.

Be cool. Stay in school.

You should try school.

Lol your immaturity shines through every post,(Thanks PF09ROFL)

Fail, for many reasons, mainly that Palmer was injured in January, Brady was injured in September, hence 4 more months of recovery time. All reports are that Brady is, if anything, stronger than he was before the surgery.

If you remember Palmer had a decent season firectly after that, however he was still not the same

I hear this every season. I'm sure it will happen sometime. Face it, with Tony Ugoh anchoring the left side, you've got problems.

Ah I personally don't think so

Yeah, Addai certainly "tore it up" last year, didn't he?

He will have Brown this year, an upgrade over Rhodes

I see exactly 1 name on that list who is a consistent producer. Gonzales is a #3 WR who's being forced to replace Marvin 'Hand Cannon' Harrison. He's shown nothing approaching those skills. Clark will be fine in the 8 games he plays. Garcon wouldn't make the Patriots roster. That one is hilarious.

LOL you have never watched Gonzo play for sure, clutch PO performer, and a HUGEEEE upgrade over Harrison at this point in his career, check this out,http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?t=43035

9-time Pro Bowler Shawn Springs? Leigh Bodden? Brandon Merriweather was a beast the second half of last year, and Sanders is always solid. Marlin is a good player. Hayden is a JAG as is Bethea. I'm sure Bob Sanders will be awesome for the 6 games he plays. Asante left after 2007 and he's not as good as the corners the Patriots will be rolling out Week 1.

Nice to see you've joined 2009, however.

Asente was way better than all your CB's currently

And they're all awful. Colts linebackers are a joke. Adelius Thomas will be back healthy and Jerrod Mayo returns as the reigning DROY.

Well of course they will not be good when they are getting hit in 1 seconf, with the awsome DT's we have now they will show what they can really do

OMG ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL That's just ****ing hilarious. I don't even need to comment here.

Freeney, Mathis, Ed Johnson, Antonio Johnson, Eric Foster,

Here's a hint, not the Colts.

Who knows

1st ballot HOF Head Coach vs. guy coaching his first game this season. Even PEYTON doesn't know what's going on with the coaches. Thanks for the "gift".

Let's also include here Gostkowski > Vinatieri

Vinatieri rules that young loser

How COULD anyone take that seriously? It reads like it was broken down by a 7-year old Colts fan.

Be cool. Stay in school.

Answers in red

rofl2.gif

1. Brady is healthy. He's a team leader, unlike whiny-ass Peyton.
2. The Patriots' O-line is better than the Colts', imo. Worst case, they're even.
3. Addai? Funny, most Colt fans have given up on him. A rookie RB who ran in the Big East against sub-.500 teams all season long?
4. Moss is better than any Colt WR. Welker is a better #2 than Gonzo in terms of his effectiveness. The Patriots WR corp>>>> Colts WR corp. Garcon? Are you serious? Yes, Clark is a great TE, but overall, the Patriots' offense > Colts, and that was proven in '07 with Brady at the helm.
5. Jackson= overrated, and is coming off of injury. Hayden is average. Mr. 56% doesn't impress me... he's a piece of fragile glass. Bethea? Good safety, nothing great. I like the rebuilt Patriots' secondary.
6. The Colts' LB corp is laughable, and you know it. I wouldn't want ONE of those players over any of the Patriots' LBs, even our backups.
7. You have unproven DTs. Admit it. Besides being big and fat, they weren't all that effective when they DID play, and you have no idea how they're going to work out. Hard to compare 3-4 vs 4-3 d-linesmen, but I'll go with Wilfork, Seymour, and Warren.
8. Our STs... hmm... we have a better kicker, not sure about punter (who is now punting for the Colts now that Smith is gone?), better return game... next?
9. Coaching by a freakin' mile.

Nice try. This was amusing.

Ok first palmer had one of his best seasons after his injury, so you need to look up facts before using someone. Second palmer was hurt in the playoffs, that is 18 weeks after brady was hurt. Brady has been hurt before and has played hurt he had a hernia and played, he had a shoulder that needed surgery after the season, at no point was his mental game off.

The colts usually do give up less sacks but it never made them better in the past.

Brown is a rookie, addai is on his last leg as can be seen by them already looking for his replacement.

I would not really compare the receving threats the pats have to the colts, you are going to lose there and besides the fact, brady has proven he can win superbowls with way less talent than he has now.

We have two vet corners, we have two young corners and we have highly touted rookies. DB's are not the pats problems.

rofl2.gif

Your team has been one of the worst in the league at stopping the run, I hope you are not trying to say your lb's are strong. Younger does not mean better, never has.

They will? they were never good before, did they discover roids or something?

ROFL

DUH

The pats are the best team in football, the colts window has just about shut, you didnt get better, you got worse and couple that with the lose of your caoches, manning crying, manning having to deal with a different o coordinator than he has ever had in his NFL career. I am not even sure you win your division let alone be better than the pats. You should just worry about being better than the texans this year and stay in the shallow end.

I see what you are doing....do not think the Karma god do not...oh they do and are very unhappy
Karma?

Please Mikie. Haven't you been paying attention all offseason?

Manning's terrible, the team is in shambles, all our coaches left because Bill Polian hates them (or something like that) and the guys we do still have don't even know how to play football. We'll be lucky to win 4 games next season.

This. Ship. Is. Sinking!

Karma?

Please Mikie. Haven't you been paying attention all offseason?

Manning's terrible, the team is in shambles, all our coaches left because Bill Polian hates them (or something like that) and the guys we do still have don't even know how to play football. We'll be lucky to win 4 games next season.

This. Ship. Is. Sinking!

He has a point mikie.

He has a point mikie.
Seriously! We don't even have a pass rush anymore cause dwight freeney can't learn the new defensive scheme, which is almost identical to the old scheme.

DOOMED!

EDIT: HOW ARE WE GOING TO WIN WITHOUT A PASS RUSH!

Seriously! We don't even have a pass rush anymore cause dwight freeney can't learn the new defensive scheme, which is almost identical to the old scheme.

DOOMED!

EDIT: HOW ARE WE GOING TO WIN WITHOUT A PASS RUSH!

Again, another good point. This is making me think the colts are worse than I thought.

Half of our team was on IR and still managed to almost beat payaton manning if only Gaffney caught that TD pass.

Why are the Colts better?

Because Peyton has moved up from sitting on female trainers faces to sitting on Kenny's face...

peytonandkennychesney.jpg

Why are the Colts better?

Because Peyton has moved up from sitting on female trainers faces to sitting on Kenny's face...

peytonandkennychesney.jpg

God chesney looks like a little kid to that forehead.

Back