Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls REA

moulds33 said:
and Brady outplayed by Holcomb. .

You should probably go ahead and tell Holcomb he not only lost but he's pathetic.

Enjoy the draft.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

Alcoholic9 said:
What's funny is you comparing a regular season game to a Superbowl. :D

Wide right

Thats really cute how u guys all "adopt-a- Patriot" LMAO. Like I said before all of your major postion players got outplayed but of course a little help from the boys in the stripes always helps. Your offensive line right now is the worst in the AFC East and that is a very bad thing

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls

moulds33 said:
Thats really cute how u guys all "adopt-a- Patriot" LMAO. Like I said before all of your major postion players got outplayed but of course a little help from the boys in the stripes always helps. Your offensive line right now is the worst in the AFC East and that is a very bad thing

WIDE RIGHT

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls

Yeah thats the exact response i expected from an uneducated football fan that prob. hopped on the Pats banwagon after their SB win

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls

moulds33 said:
Yeah thats the exact response i expected from an uneducated football fan that prob. hopped on the Pats banwagon after their SB win

Oh Please!! ROFL

You WROTE THE BOOK on uneducated football "fans."

Oh, wait... You couldn't have written that book. Or any book. You don't even have the brains necessary to put together an intelligent post, let alone an entire book. My mistake!!

I guess that just means your a giant ASSCLOWN. :shake:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls

PSC_Pats_Fan said:
Oh Please!! ROFL

You WROTE THE BOOK on uneducated football "fans."

Oh, wait... You couldn't have written that book. Or any book. You don't even have the brains necessary to put together an intelligent post, let alone an entire book. My mistake!!

I guess that just means your a giant ASSCLOWN. :shake:

This is coming from someone who says "Patrick Pass is the most underrated athlete in our lifetime" in their sig, thats enough said right there :LOL:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
Dillon got owned by McGahee, Vinateri owned by Lindell, and Brady outplayed by Holcomb. The pats still won however: untimely turnover+ a little help from the boys in the black and white stripes= Pats win.
Dillon rushed for 78 yards and 2 touchdowns on a bad leg and he didn't even play in the first quarter.
McGahee will be playing in New England in a few years because, frankly, nobody with any great talent wants to paly for a loser franchise like the Bills. Sorry, but it's a fact.
Brady led the Patriots to 2 4th quarter TDs while Holcomb gave up a fumble in the 4th quarter while his team only led by 2 points, and he couldn't lead the Bills to more than 1 TD against our sorry-ass secondary. In what alternate universe was he better than Brady?
The Bills don't play in black and white stripes, and they're the only ones who helped us win.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
It's a well-known fact that Miami has the worst OL in football. Did you see all the fumbles that the Jets gave up in their last game because of their attrocious OL play?
At worst the Patriots have the #2 O-line in the East, and it's going to get better because our starting FB is done, and his backup is exclusively a blocker. He's going to stay back on every play and help block on our weak left side.

It's sad that you're reduced to taking shots at our OFFENSIVE LINE, I can't imagine how depressing it must be to only have that to hold on to.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls

moulds33 said:
Have the Bills ever even had a bandwagon?

Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
You know what Spikes is on steriods too
Why the fuck would you say such a thing about Spikes, he palys his ass off for a loser franchise and carried that D on his back when he played and you reward him by saying he's on steroids??

Moulds33 says we're uneducated bandwagon-hopping football fans, yet bases his arguments on claims of an NFL conspiracy and widespread steroid usage. :rolleyes: :shake:

Anytime I'm in need of a good laugh I'm going to re-read this thread.

moulds33 said:
Dillon got owned by McGahee, Vinateri owned by Lindell, and Brady outplayed by Holcomb. The pats still won however: untimely turnover+ a little help from the boys in the black and white stripes= Pats win.
ok fine your right moldy.33, yup your right but when the game ended and your theory of conspiracy plays out remember one thing

PATRIOTS OWN THE BILLS

So individual battles lead to one conclusion, we won - you loss and you need to put the straight jacket back on, pop a few sedatives and start rocking back and forth in the padded room you snuck out of

ASSCLOWN

I am going to preserve this thread in the Assclown forum. This will also enable moulds to continue to show off his intelligent and enlightening debating skills.

Undertaker #59 said:
I am going to preserve this thread in the Assclown forum. This will also enable moulds to continue to show off his intelligent and enlightening debating skills.

:cute:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
I hope you guys dont think your going to the superbowl,

Fans of other teams OWN themselves for us when they post this stuff. Do you even THINK about what you want to post before you tell the person who punches the keys for you to begin?????

You got us.......this MAY be the year we don't win a Superbowl.

Fans of other teams have to hang their hat on a guess that MAYBE the Pats won't win a Superbowl....LMFAO

I'm onboardwith you Moldy, I agree that the Pats will PROBABLY not win the Superbowl every single year.

FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Right after Norwood missed wide right, Moulds 33 bent over and grabbed his ankles and has been WIDE OPEN ever since.

Bandwagoneer said:
Jesus, this kid really got his ass kicked.

And Buffalo looked so bad in that 4th quarter yesterday, he won't even show his face this week leading up to the Pats-Bills game.

I feel bad though for Wyobilzfan. She'e probably ready to throw the towel in by now.

8 Carries. 3 Yards. 35-7.

If there were an NFL Conspiracy, the Jets would play the Bears every year in the Super Bowl. There would be 3 teams in LA, 3 in NY and 2 each in Chicago and Houston.

When your franchise's best moment can be summed up in the following 2 words, you should really think about the direction of said franchise:

WIDE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pat:

Back