Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33

Reaction score
First off Sun night was a good game, although I feel the Bills dominated the Pats but in the end its the scoreboard that matters I realize this. The Tedy Bruschi thing was flat out rediculous, If I was a NE fan I would be embarresed on how much coverage he recieved, and I love how no one mentions steriod use as a possible cause of his stroke. Second, the NE Pats will never have a call go against them. I know you ppl will say "excuses, excuses", but its turning into a fact how corporate the NFL is. How could they call the pass int on Eric Moulds. Even the guys in the booth took a break from talking about TB and said this was a joke of a call. Could you imagine the refs calling that with the Pats driving on the Bills, lol no way. Small markets do not sell in the NFL, its very apparent one of these teams will move to LA (Bills or Saints).I hope someone really comes out and says something, Jim Haslett almost did and rightfully so. What a joke the NFL is, do you honestly think the Pats would ever have game changing calls go AGAINST them. The refs flagged the Pats on the opening drive and then put them away, except for the blatent personal fouls which involved body slams. We all know holding can be called on 70 percent of the snaps in the NFL, and its a shame many of these games are decided by the corporate men in the black and white stripes. Robert Kraft makes me sick and is the poster child of corporate America. Say what you will but IMO it seems funny teams like Buf and NO always get jobed.

moulds33 said:
First off Sun night was a good game, although I feel the Bills dominated the Pats but in the end its the scoreboard that matters I realize this. The Tedy Bruschi thing was flat out rediculous, If I was a NE fan I would be embarresed on how much coverage he recieved, and I love how no one mentions steriod use as a possible cause of his stroke. Second, the NE Pats will never have a call go against them. I know you ppl will say "excuses, excuses", but its turning into a fact how corporate the NFL is. How could they call the pass int on Eric Moulds. Even the guys in the booth took a break from talking about TB and said this was a joke of a call. Could you imagine the refs calling that with the Pats driving on the Bills, lol no way. Small markets do not sell in the NFL, its very apparent one of these teams will move to LA (Bills or Saints).I hope someone really comes out and says something, Jim Haslett almost did and rightfully so. What a joke the NFL is, do you honestly think the Pats would ever have game changing calls go AGAINST them. The refs flagged the Pats on the opening drive and then put them away, except for the blatent personal fouls which involved body slams. We all know holding can be called on 70 percent of the snaps in the NFL, and its a shame many of these games are decided by the corporate men in the black and white stripes. Robert Kraft makes me sick and is the poster child of corporate America. Say what you will but IMO it seems funny teams like Buf and NO always get jobed.
I read to the steriod comment and stopped, sorry if Iam judgmental but you sir are an ASSCLOWN for even suggesting this. could I suggest Spikes injury is from the same thing, how the tendons are weakened by the use of, and the such? yes I could would I be pulling shit out of my ass? yes I would. are you a troll who is anry over the score last night, yes you are.

ASSCLOWN

Moulds was guilty of that PI, but I guess I am surprised it was called.

At least it wasn't "performing an unnatural act" .....which reminds me of an old Lenny Bruce bit where the Lone Ranger was gay and asked for Tonto as a reward for helping people. ROFL

Hi and welcome to the board.

I don't disagree with anything you said - everyone knows that the NFL is rigged at that it's no coincidence that the most dominant team since 9/11 has been the team called the "Patriots" - but even though the Pats do get all the breaks from the refs they do still have to capitalize on them, so as fans we still have something to root for (I mean, it's not totally fake like professional wrestling).

I myself was wondering why there is an NFL franchise in Buffalo. I think Buffalo fans will just have to console themselves that they have an NFL team at all. Even though the deck is stacked against you, it's better than nothing, isn't it?

If you think the Teddy Bruschi thing was embarassing (and I too got tired of it, although it wasn't as bad as Larry Izzo's karoake fund-raiser), how bad was the Giants game stuff yesterday? Talk about rigged games. Sheesh.

I think Mularkey is on steroids. It's affecting his judgement. You can tell by the way he thinks Holcomb is a good QB.

moulds33 said:
The Tedy Bruschi thing was flat out rediculous, If I was a NE fan I would be embarresed on how much coverage he recieved, and I love how no one mentions steriod use as a possible cause of his stroke.
I'm guessing the reason that no one ever mentions steriod use as a possible cause is because the doctors have all said the stroke was caused by a defect in his heart that was surgically repaired.

If you think you know more than the doctors that treated him, then great for you.
:blink:
________
discuss vaporizers

thomas144 said:
Hi and welcome to the board.

I don't disagree with anything you said - everyone knows that the NFL is rigged at that it's no coincidence that the most dominant team since 9/11 has been the team called the "Patriots" - but even though the Pats do get all the breaks from the refs they do still have to capitalize on them, so as fans we still have something to root for (I mean, it's not totally fake like professional wrestling).

I myself was wondering why there is an NFL franchise in Buffalo. I think Buffalo fans will just have to console themselves that they have an NFL team at all. Even though the deck is stacked against you, it's better than nothing, isn't it?

If you think the Teddy Bruschi thing was embarassing (and I too got tired of it, although it wasn't as bad as Larry Izzo's karoake fund-raiser), how bad was the Giants game stuff yesterday? Talk about rigged games. Sheesh.

Can we dig up Kate Smith before the Indy game? ROFL

Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

mikiemo83 said:
I read to the steriod comment and stopped, sorry if Iam judgmental but you sir are an ASSCLOWN for even suggesting this. could I suggest Spikes injury is from the same thing, how the tendons are weakened by the use of, and the such? yes I could would I be pulling shit out of my ass? yes I would. are you a troll who is anry over the score last night, yes you are.

ASSCLOWN

You know what Spikes is on steriods too, half of the NFL is its a joke. I'm saying they need to stop promoting TB as an "american hero". Well then again they gave Jason Giambi "comeback player of the year" in baseball, what a joke. ESPN's coverage was absolute Bull Sh!t

moulds33 said:

Don't forget about Halliburton.

moulds33 said:

:LOL: ROFL ROFL ROFL

You funny, you make me laugh to hard!!! You friggin HALFWIT!

dchester said:
I'm guessing the reason that no one ever mentions steriod use as a possible cause is because the doctors have all said the stroke was caused by a defect in his heart that was surgically repaired.

If you think you know more than the doctors that treated him, then great for you.
:blink:
Yeah, this is pretty much what I was going to say. There was a HOLE in his HEART, asswipe!

Oh, and of course the Patriots get all the calls. I'm suprised more people aren't on to this by now.

Let me ask you this-- do you think that call was worse than the intentional grounding non-call on Holcomb?

Or would you rather just see what you want to see?

You guys have a lot more issues than getting worked up over some supposed NFL corporate conspiracy towards Buffalo, but it's a free country.

Spinal Tap said:
Don't forget about Halliburton.

Poke fun at it all you want i expect that. It would be very difficult to see my point of view as a Pats fan. I can bet the house though that the Pats will never have a call go against them when a game is on the line. The Bills outplayed the Pats and that was for first place, i guess you dont understand how frustrating it is :banghead:

Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
You know what Spikes is on steriods too, half of the NFL is its a joke. I'm saying they need to stop promoting TB as an "american hero". Well then again they gave Jason Giambi "comeback player of the year" in baseball, what a joke. ESPN's coverage was absolute Bull Sh!t

This is only the tip of the iceberg. If you go buy some aluminum foil and make a hat out of it not only can they not steal your thoughts but you will see the real truth of the matter.

Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
Poke fun at it all you want i expect that. It would be very difficult to see my point of view as a Pats fan. I can bet the house though that the Pats will never have a call go against them when a game is on the line. The Bills outplayed the Pats and that was for first place, i guess you dont understand how frustrating it is :banghead:

Always bring out the "grassy knoll theory" as an excuse for losing. Check me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Buffalo played like crap in the second half of almost every game this year?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

RhodyPatsFan said:
Always bring out the "grassy knoll theory" as an excuse for losing. Check me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Buffalo played like crap in the second half of almost every game this year?

Nope-the refs let them play in the first half to give the Bills fans hope and keep the TV ratings up. The fix doesn't go in until the SECOND half.

It all makes sense if you make it up fast enough.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

RhodyPatsFan said:

So you honestly think that was a catch in the third quarter, even the announcers in the booth said it wasnt. Eric Moulds pass int, please if your gonna call it call it all the time. Josh Reed's knee was not down. But go ahead and counter with the calls the refs made on NE in the FIRST QUARTER not the end of the game.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
So you honestly think that was a catch in the third quarter, even the announcers in the booth said it wasnt. Eric Moulds pass int, please if your gonna call it call it all the time. Josh Reed's knee was not down. But go ahead and counter with the calls the refs made on NE in the FIRST QUARTER not the end of the game.
See I told ya.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

I am still waiting for an answer. How would you Pats fans feel if Davis was called for offensive Pass INT with NE driving to win the game???????????????????????????????

Back