Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
First off Sun night was a good game, although I feel the Bills dominated the Pats but in the end its the scoreboard that matters I realize this. The Tedy Bruschi thing was flat out rediculous, If I was a NE fan I would be embarresed on how much coverage he recieved, and I love how no one mentions steriod use as a possible cause of his stroke. Second, the NE Pats will never have a call go against them. I know you ppl will say "excuses, excuses", but its turning into a fact how corporate the NFL is. How could they call the pass int on Eric Moulds. Even the guys in the booth took a break from talking about TB and said this was a joke of a call. Could you imagine the refs calling that with the Pats driving on the Bills, lol no way. Small markets do not sell in the NFL, its very apparent one of these teams will move to LA (Bills or Saints).I hope someone really comes out and says something, Jim Haslett almost did and rightfully so. What a joke the NFL is, do you honestly think the Pats would ever have game changing calls go AGAINST them. The refs flagged the Pats on the opening drive and then put them away, except for the blatent personal fouls which involved body slams. We all know holding can be called on 70 percent of the snaps in the NFL, and its a shame many of these games are decided by the corporate men in the black and white stripes. Robert Kraft makes me sick and is the poster child of corporate America. Say what you will but IMO it seems funny teams like Buf and NO always get jobed.

Go play in the snow, Buffalo boy. You lost again, as always.

conspiracy theory? What a joke. How may times did buffalo drive the ball down into Pats territory then run out of gas and settle for the field goal? Buffalo controled much of that game last night at least clock wise but when it came to actually putting a 7 up on the score board they failed miserably. If there is a conspiracy its between your offensive coordinator and scoring. Now STFU and get back into that black hole you crawled out of.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
So you honestly think that was a catch in the third quarter, even the announcers in the booth said it wasnt.

Christ... You mean the announcers can make the calls???

Iowa/Michigan a couple weeks back.

Down with the ball, in his hand, in control, and when the hand hits the ground, the ball comes out. NCAA rule is the same as the NFL rule... The ground can not cause a fumble.

IMO.. Not a fumble. In the opinion of both the guys calling the game... Not a fumble.

The announcers go on the record saying that they think the call will stand.

Guess what... After review the call is reversed and it's called a fumble.

Did I jump on some friggin conspiracy bandwagon?? Were the refs from Iowa City? Does the NCAA like the Hawkeyes better than the Wolverines??? No. I bitched and watched the Wolverines OVERCOME a bad call and still win the game.

You want me to go on???

Pats @ Miami. And we won't even go into the whole OT coin toss thing. :rolleyes: I believe it was Thompson, who ran out of bounds, then came into bounds to catch a ball ( I'm assuming you know a little something about football and know the rule on that ) then as he catches the ball he's out of bounds. It's ruled a completion.

Did I yell conspiracy??? No, I bitched A LOT and watched the Pats OVERCOME a really, really bad call and beat the Phins.

You starting to get the picture here Einstein?????

Bad calls happen all the friggin time to EVERY team. Good teams can overcome bad calls, while average or bad teams can't get it done.

I mean... Blame it on a conspiracy and not Lindell's missed FG, or the drives that ended in a punt, where there were no "questionable" calls, or Holcomb's INT. Yeah, a conspiracy theory is much better. :jerkit:

I can't believe this thread has gone on for 3 pages already.

I'll laugh my ass off it it goes to 4 pages.

RoadGrader said:
I can't believe this thread has gone on for 3 pages already.

I'll laugh my ass off it it goes to 4 pages.

Consider this my contribution to your amusement. :thumb:

moulds33 said:
Small markets do not sell in the NFL, its very apparent one of these teams will move to LA (Bills or Saints).

This is complete and utter crap. "Small markets do not sell in the NFL"? Hello? GREEN BAY?! And if the league is so out to get the Bills, why didn't it stop them from going to four straight Super Bowls?

Everyone knows that the NFL is all about competitive balance at all costs. Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones keep trying to get the league to stop the revenue sharing and they keep getting shot down.

Accept it, the reason the Jillies lost last night is because they have a mediocre roster and a coach who doesn't understand the concept of instant replay. Jesus Christ.

Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

TrueBeliever said:
This is complete and utter crap. "Small markets do not sell in the NFL"? Hello? GREEN BAY?! And if the league is so out to get the Bills, why didn't it stop them from going to four straight Super Bowls?

Everyone knows that the NFL is all about competitive balance at all costs. Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones keep trying to get the league to stop the revenue sharing and they keep getting shot down.

Accept it, the reason the Jillies lost last night is because they have a mediocre roster and a coach who doesn't understand the concept of instant replay. Jesus Christ.

:bow: :archive: :Lecture: :Ohbaby: OWNED

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
I am still waiting for an answer. How would you Pats fans feel if Davis was called for offensive Pass INT with NE driving to win the game???????????????????????????????
hey moldy, go wash with some bleach and clean your sorry arse act up. you are a pathetic little troll who is bark bs that even the rams board would find bs.

go back to buffalo's board, boast you told them and get lost

Barfalo fan complaining about the Patriots when their braindead offense goes for a 2 yard sideline out on 4th and six.

This guy must have been in a strait jacket when Kelly was throwing up during those 4 straight Bowl appearances.

Cases like these need strong countermeasures....ummm...how about...."Gee, barfalo boy, how's Scott Norwood doing?" or..."it's....it's....it's WIDE RIGHT!.....Noooooooooooooooo...."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

mikiemo83 said:
hey moldy, go wash with some bleach and clean your sorry arse act up. you are a pathetic little troll who is bark bs that even the rams board would find bs.

go back to buffalo's board, boast you told them and get lost

I hope you guys dont think your going to the superbowl, you offensive line is shot and if it wasnt for the refs saving your sorry as$es you would have lost last night. Miami will prob. beat your team, Tom Brady looked scared for his life he knows that line cant stop anyone and thats a fact. And as bad as the Bills run D is, NE's looks exactly like it. By the way Tom Brady gives Billy boy blow jobs

Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
You know what Spikes is on steriods too, half of the NFL is its a joke. I'm saying they need to stop promoting TB as an "american hero". Well then again they gave Jason Giambi "comeback player of the year" in baseball, what a joke. ESPN's coverage was absolute Bull Sh!t
Then complain to ESPN -

on-line -

askespntv@espn.twdc.com

mail -

ESPN Television
ESPN Plaza
Bristol, CT 06010

and stay off our board, for whatever you have to say, I don't give a ....

moulds33 said:
BUFFALO IS A FOOTBALL CITY, DONT FORGET THAT
I was always under the impression that the Bills were just a way to pass the time until the Sabres season began.

I was told from my mother (native Buffalo resident) that it is Toronto South, only not as clean....:thumb:

And that opening rant.....well, it looks like certain Colt fans have now been displaced as #1 whiner of all time, and that's saying something......

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
I hope you guys dont think your going to the superbowl, you offensive line is shot and if it wasnt for the refs saving your sorry as$es you would have lost last night. Miami will prob. beat your team, Tom Brady looked scared for his life he knows that line cant stop anyone and thats a fact. And as bad as the Bills run D is, NE's looks exactly like it. By the way Tom Brady gives Billy boy blow jobs

I hereby nominate this nutjob to be relegated to the Assclown Asylum until he learns how to make an intelligent football-related comment.

moulds33 said:
BUFFALO IS A FOOTBALL CITY, DONT FORGET THAT [/B]

But you said the NFL isn't interested in your market.

Maybe an Arena League team could be started in Buffalo instead? :confused:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
I hope you guys dont think your going to the superbowl, you offensive line is shot and if it wasnt for the refs saving your sorry as$es you would have lost last night.

Regardless of whether not we do or do not go at least we've won a Superbowl. Three of em actually. I hear your team went to the Superbowl 4 straight years, how many did they win?

Wide right :4321:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

Alcoholic9 said:
Regardless of whether not we do or do not go at least we've won a Superbowl. Three of em actually. I hear your team went to the Superbowl 4 straight years, how many did they win?

Wide right :4321:

Yeah buddy, and like the announcers said you "cant ice the iceman" oh wait vinateri wide left, lmao if you think this team of scrubs is getting back to the SB you got another thing coming ROFL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

Dillon got owned by McGahee, Vinateri owned by Lindell, and Brady outplayed by Holcomb. The pats still won however: untimely turnover+ a little help from the boys in the black and white stripes= Pats win.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Pats get all of the calls READ

moulds33 said:
Yeah buddy, and like the announcers said you "cant ice the iceman" oh wait vinateri wide left, lmao if you think this team of scrubs is getting back to the SB you got another thing coming ROFL

What's funny is you comparing a regular season game to a Superbowl. :D

Wide right

Back