Why Your Team Sucks - Deadspin

Don't take issue with anything in these articles. They are to be taken very lightly.

Lol oh for sure. "Take issue" was a bit strong.

I was actually a little disappointed they didn't find new ways to skewer us. I guess though if you're doing 32 of these you're gonna reach for the lower hanging fruit.

Lol oh for sure. "Take issue" was a bit strong.

I was actually a little disappointed they didn't find new ways to skewer us. I guess though if you're doing 32 of these you're gonna reach for the lower hanging fruit.

You are returning practically the exact same team.

That may be the best write-up yet. Loved this comment from fan
Josh:
Relevant reminder: The 2014 Bills finished 9-7 with Doug Marrone - a head coach that was so in demand that, when he voluntarily quit with two years remaining on his contract, his next gig was coaching the O line for the Jags. Jim Schwartz led the defense to finish 1st in sacks, 4th in yards allowed, and 4th in points allowed.
Rex Ryan, lauded as some sort of defensive genius, showed up in 2015 and in his first news conference promised to, “build a bully.” The defense, with 9 of 11 starters returning, dropped all the way to 31<sup>st</sup> in sacks, 19<sup>th</sup> in yards allowed, and 15<sup>th</sup> in points allowed. The team finished 8-8.
What did we do to make sure 2016 would be different?
Bills 2016 Draft (* indicates pre-draft knowledge)
Round 1 – DE that needs surgery* and will likely start the season on the PUP list
Round 2 – Give up picks to move up and select an ILB that has an enlarged aorta*
Round 3 – DT that was arrested trying to pay an undercover cop $100 for a blowie*
Round 4 – QB whose ENTIRE college career totals are 11 starts, 15 TD, and 7 INT*
Round 5 – RB who got busted for DUI between mini camp and training camp
Round 6 – With two picks in this round, we take a WR and a CB despite having Watkins and one of the best young corner duos in Gilmore and Darby.
Post-draft, the right side of our O line remains a ham sandwich and a “look out” block. Oh, but the ****ing cherry on top? The Wolfman/Fatter Twin is now here to make sure the defense continues to decline.

That may be the best write-up yet. Loved this comment from fan
Josh:
Relevant reminder: The 2014 Bills finished 9-7 with Doug Marrone - a head coach that was so in demand that, when he voluntarily quit with two years remaining on his contract, his next gig was coaching the O line for the Jags. Jim Schwartz led the defense to finish 1st in sacks, 4th in yards allowed, and 4th in points allowed.
Rex Ryan, lauded as some sort of defensive genius, showed up in 2015 and in his first news conference promised to, “build a bully.” The defense, with 9 of 11 starters returning, dropped all the way to 31<sup>st</sup> in sacks, 19<sup>th</sup> in yards allowed, and 15<sup>th</sup> in points allowed. The team finished 8-8.
What did we do to make sure 2016 would be different?
Bills 2016 Draft (* indicates pre-draft knowledge)
Round 1 – DE that needs surgery* and will likely start the season on the PUP list
Round 2 – Give up picks to move up and select an ILB that has an enlarged aorta*
Round 3 – DT that was arrested trying to pay an undercover cop $100 for a blowie*
Round 4 – QB whose ENTIRE college career totals are 11 starts, 15 TD, and 7 INT*
Round 5 – RB who got busted for DUI between mini camp and training camp
Round 6 – With two picks in this round, we take a WR and a CB despite having Watkins and one of the best young corner duos in Gilmore and Darby.
Post-draft, the right side of our O line remains a ham sandwich and a “look out” block. Oh, but the ****ing cherry on top? The Wolfman/Fatter Twin is now here to make sure the defense continues to decline.

It is one hell of a draft haul.

Bills tailgates are what happens when you let wildlings travel south of the wall. I would have stabbed Jon Snow too.

From the comment section of the Buffalo Bills WYTS

LoL

Some of the videos you see looks like another planet. It's almost like Buffalo gets the SB loser digs along with Africa. People wearing PJ'S , 1994 pro player starter jackets throwing each other through tables.

Then when the aggression is turnt up they start mating anywhere and everywhere. I wonder how many criminal babies were conceived during tailgates at their games?

Back