Why Your Team Sucks - Deadspin

I don't know if you saw the 30 for 30 on them, but it was disgusting. I think both of them were genetically predisposed to being assholes via their old man

Total douchebags. Obnoxious assholes.

Belichick is so far into Johnny-Boy's head it is pathetic. By comparison, Rex Ryan is totally indifferent.

I don't understand the BB- Harbaugh story. Ever see a photo of the two of them together cordially? They ever work together?

While o the other hand you see BB and Rex at the combine.,,,etc. looking like buds. If the story about BB recommending Harbaugh over Rex is true then I would think Rex would be holding a grudge.???

Rex does seem to have some sort of fixation with BB .

I concur. Loathe them and their filthy mayor approved riot-infused city.
I mean seriously, I think every fanbase in the NFL hates them.
What makes the harbaggery so vile is that BILL GOT HIM HIS MOTHER SCRATCHING JOB...and he can't even act like anything but a toddler in toilet training with diaper rash in his pull ups. EVER.

They're the second most popular team in their own state. Redskins fanbase > Ratbird fanbase.

My hate is exponentially increased for these DG teams: Ravens, Clots, Jest, Mara and his Giants can fvck themselves, Jerrah and his Cowboys can eat multiple bags of salty dicks, McNair can wear a glory jacket whilst JJ Watt pounds him in the ass like Fed prison. Vincent brings in Phillie ties, but on the whole they've been silent so I'll tolerate them.

Have I forgotten anyone?

Donkos...Stealers.

I don't understand the BB- Harbaugh story. Ever see a photo of the two of them together cordially? They ever work together?

While o the other hand you see BB and Rex at the combine.,,,etc. looking like buds. If the story about BB recommending Harbaugh over Rex is true then I would think Rex would be holding a grudge.???

Rex does seem to have some sort of fixation with BB .

I have actually. There are tons of photos of the two of them together off the field, including, I believe, one from this year's combine.

I think they have a lacrosse connection of some sort.

That is the odd thing. Harbaugh goes out of his way to tab Belichick as a cheater/bad sport in public and Bill keeps the job separate from the real world.

I think that probably irks John quite a bit.

There are a lot of folks that have social friendships that aren't based on deep bonding. Today I'm going to play golf with a guy that I can't stand to be around in certain ways but I'm going to try and avoid the conflict and be the bigger man. Plus, I plan to outdrive him by 60 yards or so on every hole and then say "nice shot" when he bunts one out there.

One of those kind of things. An alpha male contest that is played on a different level.

I have actually. There are tons of photos of the two of them together off the field, including, I believe, one from this year's combine.

I think they have a lacrosse connection of some sort.

That is the odd thing. Harbaugh goes out of his way to tab Belichick as a cheater/bad sport in public and Bill keeps the job separate from the real world.

I think that probably irks John quite a bit.

There are a lot of folks that have social friendships that aren't based on deep bonding. Today I'm going to play golf with a guy that I can't stand to be around in certain ways but I'm going to try and avoid the conflict and be the bigger man. Plus, I plan to outdrive him by 60 yards or so on every hole and then say "nice shot" when he bunts one out there.

One of those kind of things. An alpha male contest that is played on a different level.

Lol.

Grip it n rip it Hawg!

By the way, if karma decides to rip off both of Jameis’s kneecaps, Mike Glennon and his ginger freak neck are still here for backup. They hand out free safari gear to stadium patrons whenever he takes the field.

ROFL

Colts are up. This one should be fun.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-indianapolis-colts-1785395395

4SsSGPyKsY6DBx4pVmHXHrjBmsvdY5HXaBhEPHf5o-H3PWkndiIXktY5io3dUATrErqiVIsM32mvDNDcprAhi-3KbgpiECbOOHKpjJ8YGYIg4moIikdRnLE1gQkCO7ygk9jEU-lpkQSU2ofwRjj4FiLTAPCDBzpDUEZBkXSQZkNBMVtGyqac7FHSys7czuBU1bJQ6sj3Zovs74WtdJTEBK3xcjiLa4Kt7mkCUaUyuz7qj5vAH-A2kS2yKzU2wl5b-yt5ZVDhjDRl0ft4EjcQm6r9KabyDaydmidAslu4UBwnsHxdy0zW88xY8kxOmLMaJ_vy1EHNoTXs4ToQ_PoR1u_gUG14cgVMVBbezjWDOo80VXC-MjLTG1We1WLH0_zF9c5NzdYUUlnwgk_XIDE4kpQC0rVR8R6Y4GCYE_c2BJPMsnxj_0XfK5tkNtEhHRco8j_l140L6CN7hJbuWU-v6aDsBXw23ByJxbA5rExfB7wlsusuPbGlYprokdJqilFOVJPPOV0GB-anoriaMXzupubjOdymdvbaJSRnG6yLC_RWsdHjj4v8HN4cgRW-uBJIBENAv4nViVTERUzBRfs6d54fvVjrppA=w320-h138-no

Pretty much this.

And a whole lot of ripping Grigson.

When Andrew Luck leaves football without a Super Bowl and becomes a professional architect, he’ll get busy designing the “Ryan Grigson center for people who can’t GM Good.”

Great stuff here on the fake punt:

God, that play was so great. Just a whole country going WHAT THE **** in unison as poor Griff Whalen committed designed suicide. There’s true comfort to be had in watching professional athletes and coaches make an error so obvious and so breathtakingly stupid that you, the viewer at home, can say “I would have done that better” and have it literally be true. I owe half my self-esteem to this play.

Also, the head coach publicly said that play was designed to never be run. Wonderful. ****ing great. I’d like to see this team’s full playbook section devoted to Shit Too Dumb To Actually Use. I bet Jim Irsay installed a SELF-DESTRUCT button at team headquarters and goes around asking all the players to not push it.

And who was the mastermind behind this unforgettable boner?

Your coach.

Great stuff here on the fake punt:

God, that play was so great. Just a whole country going WHAT THE **** in unison as poor Griff Whalen committed designed suicide. There’s true comfort to be had in watching professional athletes and coaches make an error so obvious and so breathtakingly stupid that you, the viewer at home, can say “I would have done that better” and have it literally be true. I owe half my self-esteem to this play.

Also, the head coach publicly said that play was designed to never be run. Wonderful. ****ing great. I’d like to see this team’s full playbook section devoted to Shit Too Dumb To Actually Use. I bet Jim Irsay installed a SELF-DESTRUCT button at team headquarters and goes around asking all the players to not push it.

And who was the mastermind behind this unforgettable boner?

Your coach.

I think that visual aid is necessary here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Irjm0yBTl9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The embed on the official clip is of course disabled, but this one's plenty good enough to get the nostalgia flowing.

Cheers, BostonTim

Incidentally, one of the links they had lead to an interview I'd not heard where Pagano kind of explained what was supposed to happen on that abortion of a play that actually made a little sense.

Not defending it by any stretch, it deserves all the mockery it gets, but it was nice to finally get a semi-reasonable explaination of what was supposed to happen. Prior to that all I had was some bizarre theory where Belichick figured out a way to dose our entire coaching staff and they were out of their goards on powerful head drugs.

Oh also, I do take issue with the comment about people wearing a punters jersey. Normally, I'd be on board for that, but Pat is awesome (on and off the field.) so I'm okay with it.

I think that visual aid is necessary here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Irjm0yBTl9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The embed on the official clip is of course disabled, but this one's plenty good enough to get the nostalgia flowing.

Cheers, BostonTim

What I want to know is , what was the play that wasn't good enough to run in this situation?

Like what was the play where they said "nah that play sucks balls, let's run this, they'll never expect it". I'm sure it was 2 steps up from a bad SNL skit.

Well neither did the ****in players running that dogshit sandwich of a play.

Oh also, I do take issue with the comment about people wearing a punters jersey. Normally, I'd be on board for that, but Pat is awesome (on and off the field.) so I'm okay with it.

Don't take issue with anything in these articles. They are to be taken very lightly.

Back