Wildcard Weekend - 1/10 4:40 p.m. ET - Green Bay at Washington (FOX)

OK Joe Buck try not to shout too much for GB plays and at least make it seem like you're impartial.

Don't get too mad at him. The only players names in this game that he knows without being cued by a producer - all play for Green Bay.

It's like, the Packers went down 11-0, and said to themselves, "No, we're not gonna lose to this bunch of ****ing scrubs". And Washington said, "Oh yeah, we're Washington."

:coffee:

The real question is which Green Bay team will show up in the 2nd half.

If Rodgers loses it will be 5 one and done's. Half way to Manning.

Even though the Redskins are probably gonna lose tonight. I thought Kurt cousins played a nice game and he's definitely the future of the Redskins..

There is no excuse for Green Bay to lose this game. None. If they do, heads should roll.

This is all because a 30-year old deep receiver's missing? He's already on the downside, how much difference would he have really made?

This isn't personnel, this is systemic.

Even so, they should still beat Washington, who has beaten exactly zero teams with a winning record this year.

That murderer's row they faced the last 6 weeks of the year: Giants, Cowboys (a loss), Bears, Bills, Eagles, Cowboys again - impresses me exactly zero percent, much like the Packers' 6-0 start to the season impressed me zero percent.

Washington a garbage time score to keep it within a TD. :coffee:

Almost.

I guess Teh New Bradyz/Belicheeeks is going to have to wait another year :coffee:

Back