Wildcard Weekend Games

TipRoast

The years teach much which the days never know.
Reaction score
Raider down 10 early. That could be too many points for them to overcome.

But then again, if the officials are going to make up calls, anything could happen.

Yeah, I think it's Houston coming to Gillette. The Steelers will beat Miami but it will be close.

But I think B'OB comes back next week to Foxboro.

Unless Houston coughs the ball up a few times.

That OPI. It's not every day you see such horrendous officiating.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Though Houston won't make this easy on themselves ROFL

What a mess of a punt return. Oakland though really have no QB. Cook is so green, he's going to turn this ball over a bunch of more times.

If I hear "#1 defense" one more time, I may have to hurt a puppy.

Yeah, this is awful now from Houston. They're being openly gashed in the running game! And there's the TD.

That is woeful from Houston.

Came to post this.

Looked pretty lethal against that elite Raider offense just now :coffee:

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

17 points on 105 total combined yards of offense.

Nutkick

This is a joke.....I mean when is the last time we were really challenged? Denver was a challenge in theory but we still easily won. How many weeks will it be to a real challenge? To the AFCCG? That's a lot of weeks without being really tested as the Div Round will be a cake walk, let's be honest.

No wonder Bill has had them in practising in full pads. The practice games will be more important at this stage than the actual games......more of a challenge anyway.

Connor Cook ****ing blows. Fortunately for Oakland, so does Osweiler.

This is just a dreadful spectacle. Now wonder fans are turning away, the quality is that bad with the vast majority of teams. This whole parity thing is just bringing all teams down to a very ordinary mundane level, bar a select few who end up dominating year after year thus defeating the whole purpose in the first place!!

In its own way this game is very entertaining to watch. I don't see the winner going anywhere, but its a marvelous competition to see which is less competent.

As a Michigander and lions fan and as someone who dislikes the seahawks I'm hoping Seattle gets crushed tonight, no matter how improbable that may be.

Oakland needs to cover Fiedorowicz a whole lot better.
Houston seems to have made some adjustments for Oakland's blitzes.

This game is painful to watch.

Parity is okay if you've got quality to go with it. When you don't, ouch! Though it <i>is</i> an entertaining clown show. popcorn

Oakland needs to cover Fiedorowicz a whole lot better.
Houston seems to have made some adjustments for Oakland's blitzes.

This game is painful to watch.

i know, right? they could single d hop...but they must cover #osweilerbinky fiedorowicz.
I'm glad "the best officiating crews" don't know what opi is though. :rolleyes:

Look, another punt.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IhknFgI8tJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

At the 0:55 mark: "Oh, darling, I'm hot today."

Back