Will Hernandez jerseys be allowed in Gillette?

a second thought on it makes me think that the publicity of a "poor me I can't afford a new jersey and save to go to one game a year" story for being kicked out because of an Ahern jersey is not worth the effort of Krafts guards.

this will turn against kraft if he keeps them out, the madia is waiting to pounce.

I'm not saying he will, just that he could. And anyone willing to play that card after the Patriots' offer would be laughed out of the room by anyone with half a brain. Not that the media has that collectively, but....

"while supplies last" means not everyone can exchange. plus say I live in Vegas and fly home to NE once a year for a pats game, I miss the trade-in dates. I am then punished for being a fan who commutes to games.

Oh, I hadn't read that there were restrictions. Just getting on-line for the first time in about a week.

I'm not saying he will, just that he could. And anyone willing to play that card after the Patriots' offer would be laughed out of the room by anyone with half a brain. Not that the media has that collectively, but....
or he/she went and the offer was over, supplies ran out... then what?

I personally think anyone in a ahern shirt is asking to be called a dickweed, I disagree with the idea. I also think the offer was not for every shirt sold but while supplies last. Now I could be in line and be told a Tebow shirt or no more trade-ins available what then? I made the effort to exchange and was told "sorry Charlie" and I wear the jersey to spite Kraft.

also what Jerseys will they offer, all the old players retired/traded/cut/signed elsewhere? could it be Welker, Light, Branch, Merriweather

"while supplies last" means not everyone can exchange. plus say I live in Vegas and fly home to NE once a year for a pats game, I miss the trade-in dates. I am then punished for being a fan who commutes to games.

What does that mean? Is the ProShop going to stop selling jerseys altogether? If not, how can it technically "run out"?

What does that mean? Is the ProShop going to stop selling jerseys altogether? If not, how can it technically "run out"?
only a certain number will be exchanged...so get there early for when the allotment of free gear is out, the deal is too.

Again I live in Vegas: what's the game jersey cost? $250 for a nike Gronk jersey...I paid 250 for a christmas gift and now I am told not to wear the shirt the Pro shop sold me only this past christmas?

I can't see them going that far unless they offer to exchange every shirt they sold with the name and number.

http://www.examiner.com/article/patriots-pro-shop-offers-aaron-hernandez-jersey-exchange

As with any program of this nature, there are a few rules that need to be followed:

• Only #81 Hernandez jerseys purchased from the New England Patriots Pro Shop or its official website can be exchanged.
  • Only officially licensed NFL merchandise and are from Nike or Reebok.
  • You can only exchange it for an in-stock jersey of similar value, you can't get a better quality (authentic in place of replica) jersey or a custom order.
  • Jerseys are eligible for exchange only on Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7 during store hours at the New England Patriots Pro Shop in Foxborough, MA. Store hours on Saturday are 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sunday hours are from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
  • And finally, the Patriots Pro Shop does reserve the right to make all decisions regarding the eligibility of your exchange item. All decisions are final, so if they have any reason to feel that the jersey you are trying to exchange came from anyplace other than the Pro Shop, they can refuse to honor the exchange.
So there you have it. If you're the owner of a #81 Hernandez jersey that you no longer want, then you can now do something about it. If you want the jersey of a team leader, then go with a #12 Tom Brady jersey. If you want a star tight end, there's always a #83 Rob Gronkowski jersey. And if you want someone you can almost guarantee you'll never go through an off the field incident like the one with Hernandez, then you could always take a #5 Tim Tebow jersey.

Gronk isn't #83 :cuss:

nfl_e_hernandez11_600.jpg

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-...44928/fine-print-on-hernandez-jersey-exchange

Here are the rules outlined by the Patriots for their Aaron Hernandez jersey exchange this weekend at the team store at Gillette Stadium. Text is from a sign currently posted in the store:

[+] Enlarge<cite>Mike Reiss, ESPNBoston.com</cite>The Patriots team store is dispaying the rules for the Aaron Hernandez jersey exchange this weekend.

* No. 81 or No. 85 Hernandez jerseys purchased from the New England Patriots ProShop ONLY are eligible for the jersey exchange.

* Jerseys sold at the Patriots ProShop are officially licensed NFL merchandise and are either Nike or Reebok product.

* Exchange is valid for in-stock jerseys only. No customizations or special requests will be accommodated.

* Exchange is valid for product of comparable value (jersey for jersey).

* Exchange is limited to one (1) jersey per customer.

* A receipt from the Patriots ProShop is not needed for the exchange. However, only NFL officially licensed jerseys sold from the ProShop are eligible for the exchange (both Nike and Reebok are acceptable).

* Jerseys are eligible for exchange at the Patriots ProShop in Foxborough, Mass. on Saturday, July 6th and Sunday, July 7th, 2013. Store hours are Saturday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.

* The Patriots ProShop reserves the right to make all determinations regarding program validity. All determinations are final.

The ProShop must have run an inventory on how many AHole jerseys were sold, and are basing their "while supplies last" criteria on that number.

Jerseys I currently own:

Brady
Bruschi
Dillon
Gronk
Harrison
Law
Moss
Wilfork

Not yet sure whose jersey I'll get this year, but I'm still researching :toast:
My rule is "no jersey until they are on their second contract with the Pats or came to them as a FA". Now my rule is "no jerseys while they play for the Pats" since I am a jinx! The one I'd get is McCourty if I had no weird fan superstition rules. :D

Went to exchange Michigan Dave's on field jersey this morning. Got there over an hour early, and there were already 50 people in line. Sun blazing, 100 degrees. Every news outlet in North America was there, including NFLN and ESPN. They had a tent outside to take your jersey and give you a voucher. Then you went into the Pro Shop, picked up your jersey, gave them the voucher and left. It was extremely efficient.

It got so hot, and by 9:00 there were about 250 in line, so they opened the shop at about 9:20 instead of 10:00, credit to them.

Here's the line from where I am up to the tent. By the time I left, there had to be 300 people behind me.

View attachment 92828

MD's new jersey.

View attachment 92829

I was standing right next to you in line. It was hot as hell standing there for a hour. I got me a Hightower jersey.

I got me a Vereen from a friend for $20. Too bad I the money fell out of my pocket. I was very happy to get to two jerseys . I wanted a Hightower & Vereen.

I went down yesterday. NO LINE AT ALL. We parked about twenty yards from the entrance and walked right up. We exchanged the two jerseys we brought down and we could choose from ANY jersey in the pro shop of the same value (which was really coool as one of the jerseys we brought was a throwback Reebok purchased at $85 and we got a $99 Nike in return. The employees were SUPER helpful and were plentiful to say the least. We were able to get the two jerseys that we had targetted (Throwback Ridley and home Ninkovich) and we both bought about $50 of other merch. Great day.

I fear that TV, video games, and the nightly news has us all numb to death. Human life is the most precious gift we have, whether you believe that is a gift from God or nature. When we start devaluing that gift, civilized society is in trouble.

I never bought into the violent video game theory. I mean, people back in the Medeival Ages killed eachother like pros and had the lamest video games ever. I think Pong was the best they had. :)

ps- Did some ijjit really say that killing dogs was worse than killing people? Holy smokes. I think I've heard it all.

I never bought into the violent video game theory. I mean, people back in the Medeival Ages killed eachother like pros and had the lamest video games ever. I think Pong was the best they had. :)

ps- Did some ijjit really say that killing dogs was worse than killing people? Holy smokes. I think I've heard it all.

I agree entirely with the first paragraph.

Ps- it depends on the dog and the person. Cool dog, shitty person, I'm more upset about the dog.

I agree entirely with the first paragraph.

Ps- it depends on the dog and the person. Cool dog, shitty person, I'm more upset about the dog.

Nah, a dog is a dog. Killing a human should always be more important than killing an animal (not that either is acceptable).

Nah, a dog is a dog. Killing a human should always be more important than killing an animal (not that either is acceptable).

Always?

So if I shot that asshole that blew up the Boston marathon and then shot lassie, you'd consider marathon guy the bigger crime?

Back