Will Rapunzel let his hair down against the Colts?

dashoe

Reaction score
It's on! Freeney is bringing his sheers!

I should change my name to "damash unit" !

Colts are hurting, so if they lose you know why.

Is CHOKE-ANAPOLIS prepared to win a game they can't pipe in crowd noise for?
Or have Polian skewer the rules in favor of?

When should we start the Pity Party Parade for the Mayflower Misfits? Break a record for # of injuries and win a SB; Never cry about it. That's how it's done.

You seem pretty interested in Three Time Super Bowl Champion Tom Brady's hair. Pretty telling when the best looking thing your guy's been associated with is mistaking Kenny Chesney for a UT female athletic trainer. Of course, he's made up with Kenny since then, hasn't he?

A true relic and throwback of a troll - dashoe.

I've learned to appreciate your kind in your absence. You're atop the junk pile in my book.

BTW, you're free. You're not relegated to the AA anymore. As far as I know anyway.

BTW, you're free. You're not relegated to the AA anymore.

I'm sure hell keep it warm for others once he exceeds his pardon. I give him 'bout two or three posts. He is the definition of the ass end of the chicken before the egg, after all.

Is CHOKE-ANAPOLIS prepared to win a game they can't pipe in crowd noise for?
Or have Polian skewer the rules in favor of?

When should we start the Pity Party Parade for the Mayflower Misfits? Break a record for # of injuries and win a SB; Never cry about it. That's how it's done.

You seem pretty interested in Three Time Super Bowl Champion Tom Brady's hair. Pretty telling when the best looking thing your guy's been associated with is mistaking Kenny Chesney for a UT female athletic trainer. Of course, he's made up with Kenny since then, hasn't he?

OMG, could you be any more yesterday?

Peyton must have had a brain injury...he should have been picked off 6 times today..

[broadway voice]
where oh where is my little lost Dashoe...oh where oh where can he be.....

[/broadway voice]

hey shoe......where are you?

She'll be back next year during Colts/Patriots week talking trash and hiding if it doesn't turn out for her the way she wants.

It's on! Freeney is bringing his sheers!

I should change my name to "damash unit" !

Colts are hurting, so if they lose you know why.

You arestill an asshole and that, my friend, will never change.

Well the "B Team" almost pulled it out. God help the Pats if they meet a healthier Colts team in the playoffs.:peace:

Well the "B Team" almost pulled it out. God help the Pats if they meet a healthier Colts team in the playoffs.:peace:

ROFL

Manning, Wayne, Garcon, Collie (can't believe they forced him to play through a concussion), Mathis, Freeney.

I guess Mathis and Freeney aren't effective unless their secondary can hold receivers in check.

Back