Will the Colts dominance eclipse the Patriots Reign?

thomas144

Bandwagon Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.mudelephant.com
I have a feeling that 10 years from now the recent success of the Patriots franchise will be dwarfed by the subsequent dominance of the Colts.

How many years does Peyton Manning have left?

I can see him winning the next five superbowls, no problem.

Annihilus said:
Anni, was that a mating call?

Thomas another fine post, you are correct about the Colts and the reign they will have. Rumors are Michael Holley has been trying to get out of his WEEI contract and move to Indy and write a new book, " Peytons Reign" with the subtitle; Management secrets of Bill Polian and his uncontrolable anger.

I have pre-ordered one on amazon and can't wait to be the first on the block with the next big thing.

Its threads like these that bring trolls to the colts forums.

Seriously lets win 1 superbowl before we start boasting about 5.

Provided the team stays together, and with the raised salary cap they should be able to, I see no reason why the Colts cant win 5-10 Superbowls in the next decade. We're stacked to the max, have a great GM who will only get us more stacked, and are the 2nd youngest team in the league so we'll still improve via experience. My God, Bill Polian is a freakin' genuis!

Christ Thomas they have taken the bait and are running with it. :D

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - if the Colts go undefeated, and it looks like they will, the entire Patriots run will be forgotten. You'll be a small footnote in the hrecord books as the team that cheated to beat the last undefeated team the previous season.

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - if the Colts go undefeated, and it looks like they will, the entire Patriots run will be forgotten. You'll be a small footnote in the hrecord books as the team that cheated to beat the last undefeated team the previous season.

Okay I'll bite, how did we cheat last season?

Nice how you throw out the cheating accusation and apparently have nothing to back it up.

I'll ask again, how did the Pats cheat last season?

Your team is a pathetic bunch of also rans. You could go 16-0, win the MVP, and each and everyone of you will still know you'll choke in the playoffs. I imagine you'll disappear in a few weeks when the Dolts drop either the Cincy or Pitt game, or both.

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:
You, and football fans around the world know how the Patriots cheated. Pittsburgh, Oakland, Indy, and Tennessee fans all know you're cheaters in the playoffs.

crying_baby.jpg

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:
You, and football fans around the world know how the Patriots cheated. Pittsburgh, Oakland, Indy, and Tennessee fans all know you're cheaters in the playoffs.

Okay you're just dumb.

I'm not even gonna bother replying to anything else you post. Have a blast.

mikiemo83 said:
welcome to the planet Jaric
Thanks Mike, Was refered here by a patriots fan I routinely get into good natured arguments with on the colts MB. Sonsofkraftybob? Seen him running around here.

As far as cheating goes...

Its seems that fans of both teams have a problem living in the past. Colts fans can't seem to accept the fact that at the time last year (and the past few years) the better team won the game. Many patriots fans (and not trying to start trouble) seem to think that simply because you whooped everyone last year its going to automatically continue this year.

So Colts fans: The patriots did not cheat. They earned every bit of those 3 superbowls and should be proud of their team.

Patriot fans: its our time now :) (I'll respect your board and not talk trash, but I am still a colts fan, have been for years, and will continue to be for many years)

That being said, Good luck this sunday. We will see if we can't knock the steelers down a couple notches for ya :)

jaric said:
Thanks Mike, Was refered here by a patriots fan I routinely get into good natured arguments with on the colts MB. Sonsofkraftybob? Seen him running around here.

As far as cheating goes...

Its seems that fans of both teams have a problem living in the past. Colts fans can't seem to accept the fact that at the time last year (and the past few years) the better team won the game. Many patriots fans (and not trying to start trouble) seem to think that simply because you whooped everyone last year its going to automatically continue this year.

So Colts fans: The patriots did not cheat. They earned every bit of those 3 superbowls and should be proud of their team.

Patriot fans: its our time now :) (I'll respect your board and not talk trash, but I am still a colts fan, have been for years, and will continue to be for many years)

That being said, Good luck this sunday. We will see if we can't knock the steelers down a couple notches for ya :)

Krafty shows up from time to time but I pretty much whipped him with teh Dillon ;)

jaric said:
Patriot fans: its our time now
The last time I looked, no one was given the Lombardi Trophy because it was "their time". If that was true, then Saints, Bengals, Texans, Titans, Seahawks, Lions, Vikings, Bills, Browns, Jaguars, Chargers, Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers and Eagles would have at least one Lombardi in their trophy case.

You have to earn it! When the current version of the Colts get to the Super Bowl and defeat the opponent, then you can say it was your time.

Mr. Assclown said:
Provided the team stays together, and with the raised salary cap they should be able to, I see no reason why the Colts cant win 5-10 Superbowls in the next decade. We're stacked to the max, have a great GM who will only get us more stacked, and are the 2nd youngest team in the league so we'll still improve via experience. My God, Bill Polian is a freakin' genuis!

This is the same GM that brought Buffalo to 4 super bowls in a row. How did that work out?

Back