Will the Colts go 0-4?

0-4?

• Total voters
Will the quest for Andrew Luck continue?

I like the Chiefs better than the Colts, and KC seems to have the inside track for Luck, so I'm rooting for Indy. :D

God I wish.

Caldwell will not be back next year. The new coach is already on the staff. You're a smart guy jaric , so I'm sure you can figure it out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Caldwell will not be back next year. The new coach is already on the staff. You're a smart guy jaric , so I'm sure you can figure it out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Peyton?

God I wish.

Posted via Mobile Device

Three names.

Jeff George.

Jason Belser.

Duane Bickett.

:rockon:

What could it hurt?

Angerer will stay at Mike, and Edds a natural Sam. Both played those roles at Iowa as starters for 3 years including the 2009 Orange Bowl championship team. A very smart pickup for the D, and if they can be on the field at the same time good things will happen.
Posted via Mobile Device

Angerer will stay at Mike, and Edds a natural Sam. Both played those roles at Iowa as starters for 3 years including the 2009 Orange Bowl championship team. A very smart pickup for the D, and if they can be on the field at the same time good things will happen.
Posted via Mobile Device

Edds had ACL Sx last year and reports have been that's affected his speed and change of direction. He's a smart tough player so I hope his knees hold up for you.

We also apparently cut DB Justin Tryon and signed DB Jermale Hines. A 5th round pick this year who was cut from the Rams roster.

:confused:

Giving up and trying to rebuild? :eek:hnoez:

I have no clue. :(
Apparently Manning ran the front office as well.

We went from a completely stable franchise to a half sunken ship steered by monkeys who can't seem to find the bilge pump. All in a span of about a month.

So we cut a guy who was actually contributing (somewhat at least) for a 5th rounder who couldn't make the 0-3 rebuilding rams roster. Meanwhile, Donald Brown, Jerry Hughes, and Anthony Gonzalez are still allowed to collect paychecks.

The only way this makes sense is if it's an act to make people believe we're not tanking the season for Luck, we're just incompetent. Like Bruce Wayne acts silly so people don't know he's Batman.

That, or it's all been Manning.

Back