Will you watch the Super Bowl or protest in Copley Square?

Watch SB or Prorest in Copley Square?

• Total voters
I'm disappointed that "other" and "unknown" weren't choices. I have theater tickets on Sunday. After that is dinner. It's to be determined, if I'll have a chance to attend what I'm sure would be a fun and productive protest.

:coffee:

I intend to spend the day in a state of quiet contemplation and self reflection.

I intend to spend the day in a state of quiet contemplation and self reflection.

getting stoned as usual :coffee:

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

as for me... all joking aside, my son has a indoor track meet at Dartmouth college that starts at 3:30pm!!! WFT!! it's the championship meet so I have to be there.
will be DVRing it but there's no way I won't be listening on ride home.

I am still trying to figure out what this protest is all about...

The most interesting thing about protests is that someone who just happens by gets his head smashed in with a cinder block, someone that is there to just take some images gets his/her $4000 camera busted and some car that is just sitting there gets lit on fire. While all this is happening someones clothing store gets robbed and a bunch of teens will be running down the street with a stack of blue jeans that don't fit them.

When you ask all these protesters what they are protesting, none have a reason that makes any sense.

I have some marshmallows just waiting for the car or the store to burn

They gave you the Falcons as an opponent. What more do you want?

That they let Gronk come on the field for one play, and let him take a gentle hand off from Brady and then let him walk/wobble/jog all the way to the end zone while Falcon players make pretend diving tackles the whole time, like some high school/college teams have done for terminally ill cancer patient kids.

That they let Gronk come on the field for one play, and let him take a gentle hand off from Brady and then let him walk/wobble/jog all the way to the end zone while Falcon players make pretend diving tackles the whole time, like some high school/college teams have done for terminally ill cancer patient kids.
You're going to have to settle for Blount. That's probably gonna happen though.

Gronk has to feel out of the loop these days...

Back