Wind issues

Also TG, make sure you head is warm and completely covered. You lose most of your body heat through your head so it's probably the most important thing to keep covered.

Also TG, make sure you head is warm and completely covered. You lose most of your body heat through your head so it's probably the most important thing to keep covered.
I have like 5 head contraptions so I'm good there, it's just the feet debacle.

Anyone needing this type of winter gear/boots/etc.......

I highly recommend Bass Pro Shop at Patriot Place. That store has EVERYTHING, and at surprisingly good prices. They have some great buys on all types of insulated boots, socks, thermal wear, hunting gear, etc. Another store in Patriot Place with all this type of gear is EMS, which is right up past Davios and Bar Louie.

So.... there is no excuse for anyone being underdressed. I would imagine that both stores would be open until at least 8pm on a Saturday night.

....and no I don't work at either place. I have bought some great winter boots and cold weather gear at Bass Pro though.

I have like 5 head contraptions so I'm good there, it's just the feet debacle.

FYI, the Gimp mask is fun for a midnight basement romp but actually not that warm for a football game. :coffee:

(And make sure you bring the rubber ball gag, not the metal one, or your tongue could freeze to it like the kid in "A Christmas Story"...)

I loved my Mickey Mouse boots, ugly as sin but warm as a barefoot walk through a doggie park at night

51%2Bw%2BjGyr%2BL._SS500_.jpg

Sierra Trading Post has a ton of womens winter boots that actually look like they would work, for not too much money. Here's one. I don't even try to tell the wife about shoes, and I'm not telling you either. But just for example, these were $40. May not be enough time for tomorrow's game, but the Pats do have homefield throughout. And there's always next year.

I'm growing less concerned about the cold and more concerned about karma. Everyone knows the reason I NEED to be at this game.

MD booked his plane and hotel yesterday for next weeks game!!!! And now he just made a guarantee!!!:cuss::cuss: I swear to friggin Tebow I will kill him if he blows my good vibes.

I'm growing less concerned about the cold and more concerned about karma. Everyone knows the reason I NEED to be at this game.

MD booked his plane and hotel yesterday for next weeks game!!!! And now he just made a guarantee!!!:cuss::cuss: I swear to friggin Tebow I will kill him if he blows my good vibes.

Aren't there still going to be tits there tomorrow? I think a flashing or two should be enough to offset MD's hubris. Post a pic here and we'll give you a more informed judgement.

As for Karma, should there be a thread by now?

Aren't there still going to be tits there tomorrow? I think a flashing or two should be enough to offset MD's hubris. Post a pic here and we'll give you a more informed judgement.

As for Karma, should there be a thread by now?
it's cold...you could hang keys

Back