Wk 1. Pats at Buffalo. 1PM CBS

A lot of weird stuff happens the first week or two. Look around the league. Heck the Jets have a chance to win their game still. Didn't expect mid-season form. It will come together.

Brady muffing the snap at the goal line certainly wasn't Brady being Brady.

Roflroflrofl that nyj game omg

Brought to you by Paranoid Android, Tapatalk and my HTC One

That big fumble by Ridley that ended up 7 points for the Bills was a momentum killer. I thought the Bills played a solid game on both sides,but like Deerdork said the better teams find a wa.y to win in the 4th
Posted via Mobile Device

Edelman was huge. Amendola clutch in the 4th, should quiet the Welker crowd.

Amendola and Vereen came up huge at the end. It was a shitty game by the Pats but the came through, lots to work on but I will take it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Brady muffing the snap at the goal line certainly wasn't Brady being Brady.

Its ok man, we pulled it out....everyone will get the kinks out, we will get Gronk back, and things will even out. Amendola made me feel much better than I did before the game,.

Edelman was huge. Amendola clutch in the 4th, should quiet the Welker crowd.

Welker would have dropped a couple of those catches Amendola made...huge on 3rd down.

So when do the Pats start playing a solid team? The Jets barely got by the Bucs on a stupid penalty by the Bucs..

So when do the Pats start playing a solid team? The Jets barely got by the Bucs on a stupid penalty by the Bucs..

This is the NFL, you play bad teams and good teams....

Ugly win, had to grind this one out. Trust and chemistry with WRs will come with time. Defense played well, only really gave up 7 points that didn't come off of a turnover. Amendola, Edelman, and Vereen the anchors.

Jets played much better than I thought they could. Thursday night won't be easy either. Sad.

Back