WoooHooooo It's GAMETIME Pats-Colts Thread

We beat ourselves. The Colts are the worst team in football. Minny blew the game against them, and so did Houston (even more so). The Colts should be 1-7 right now.

They are pathetic.

oh come on now, worse than the lions? :D

It seems like a down year for the NFL, in general. Is there a team or teams that's head and shoulders above the rest?

Right now, it's pretty much Tennessee, but will it last? I have a hard time seeing it.

We beat ourselves. The Colts are the worst team in football. Minny blew the game against them, and so did Houston (even more so). The Colts should be 1-7 right now.

They are pathetic.

So pathetic but a W is a W am i not correct? and what does this say about the pats if the colts are so pathetic since they just beat them.

It seems like a down year for the NFL, in general. Is there a team or teams that's head and shoulders above the rest?

Right now, it's pretty much Tennessee, but will it last? I have a hard time seeing it.

Giants are looking uncomfortably strong, I think. But somehow you still get that feel of volatility surrounding Eli.

It could be a whole lot worse folks. We could be Cowboy fans. The Pats are scrapping and fighting and still have their dignity. The Cowboys lost their QB for a few games and helter skelter ensued.

Wait, the Cowboys played today??? I thought that was East Irving High School varsity squad...

Back