Would BB trade Brady right now if

What do you think Brady would pull in a trade? Also, I've never rooted for the Broncos.

Well I figure if a 37 year old bad neck QB is worth 20 mil a year, what do you think? Brady's cap hit is low and despite popular belief he is a damn good QB.

Ya I just think theres nothing wrong posting a thread about what Price BB would take to trade Brady. Is BB shopping Brady? Heck effing No,but if some Stupid ASS GM was will to sell his soul to get Brady you can bet your ass BB would pull the trigger in a heart beat...

Middy what would you take as part of a deal for Brady?

Ya I just think theres nothing wrong posting a thread about what Price BB would take to trade Brady. Is BB shopping Brady? Heck effing No,but if some Stupid ASS GM was will to sell his soul to get Brady you can bet your ass BB would pull the trigger in a heart beat...

Middy what would you take as part of a deal for Brady?

There is just not really a reason to trade him right now, so I do not see the point in it, not that its going to happen. I would assume at some point in the last 12 years a team has inquired about Brady. I am not sure that is a direction BB wants to go right now. Usually you do these kinds of things when you are 3-13 and rebuilding. Not when you are leading your division.

There is just not really a reason to trade him right now, so I do not see the point in it, not that its going to happen. I would assume at some point in the last 12 years a team has inquired about Brady. I am not sure that is a direction BB wants to go right now. Usually you do these kinds of things when you are 3-13 and rebuilding. Not when you are leading your division.

Don't worry Mid, Brady will never be traded. it's not in Kraft's DNA to trade a son. That's why when Brady is 50 years old and still leading the Patriots to that 4th Super Bowl win, I will be calling for his head. :D

That was a good drive, but he had 3 possessions in the last 3 minutes to score, and didn't get it done on the first two possessions.

The Patriots aren't trading Brady. They wouldn't get enough for him IMO. Maybe a 4th rounder if the Pats are lucky. Noone trades top picks for 36 old QB's.

Better than you got for Manning.

You didn't answer the question...The thought of Brady not being on this team won't remotely enter your mind...ROFL Its ok Bud.. I was just curious what you would take in trade...How about we call it fantasy football instead...:)

That was a good drive, but he had 3 possessions in the last 3 minutes to score, and didn't get it done on the first two possessions.

The Patriots aren't trading Brady. They wouldn't get enough for him IMO. Maybe a 4th rounder if the Pats are lucky. Noone trades top picks for 36 old QB's.

There are some teams dumb enough & desperate enough to mortgage the future for a shot at glory. It wouldn't work but they would do it.

You didn't answer the question...The thought of Brady not being on this team won't remotely enter your mind...ROFL Its ok Bud.. I was just curious what you would take in trade...How about we call it fantasy football instead...:)

When I started watching the Patriots back in 1984 when I got interested in football, I did not at any point think that players stay on the team forever. I still don't.

There are some teams dumb enough & desperate enough to mortgage the future for a shot at glory. It wouldn't work but they would do it.
mike-ditka.jpg

When I started watching the Patriots back in 1984 when I got interested in football, I did not at any point think that players stay on the team forever. I still don't.

When the Pats traded Jim Plunkett I was devastated but it was a good early lesson. I kept the poster I had, I think it's still in the attic at the folks house, but the jersey is long gone. I wish we could keep our best players for their whole careers, but I know that is very unlikely. Brady may get traded someday, but not anytime soon. It is part of the game. In fact, only foolish teams keep guys around too long.

Any trade for Brady would have to overcome the effect of morale on the team. Anything less than a high first round pick (potentially) is just non starter.
Posted via Mobile Device

And I don't see any team trading a 1st rounder for Brady at this stage in his career.

When the Pats traded Jim Plunkett I was devastated but it was a good early lesson. I kept the poster I had, I think it's still in the attic at the folks house, but the jersey is long gone. I wish we could keep our best players for their whole careers, but I know that is very unlikely. Brady may get traded someday, but not anytime soon. It is part of the game. In fact, only foolish teams keep guys around too long.

I do not see him getting traded...I see him retiring here as a patriot. If he gets to the point where he is no longer a useful QB he will either quit, or he will have it known to him by the team. This last contract kind of told me that.

I do not see him getting traded...I see him retiring here as a patriot. If he gets to the point where he is no longer a useful QB he will either quit, or he will have it known to him by the team. This last contract kind of told me that.
I agree...
By the way if some stupid owner offered us 5 first round pics would you take the deal?

I agree...
By the way if some stupid owner offered us 5 first round pics would you take the deal?

I don't know if they offered us 5 first rounders for any player on the team would you?

Back