Would you date/marry a girl with small boobs?

Would you date/marry a girl with small boobs?

• yes!

Votes: 68 88.3%
  • no!

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • i only love zombie boobs.

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

Ariel

Reaction score
If a girl that liked you had a pretty face, was intelligent, wasn't obese, and had a good personality but had pretty small boobs, would you date/marry her?

Just Wondering. :Ohbaby:

I married one.

As Ron White says "you can't fix stupid"

If a girl that liked you had a pretty face, was intelligent, wasn't obese, and had a good personality but had next to nothing in the boob dept, would you date/marry her?

Just Wondering. :Ohbaby:

yes, but why do you ask?

is there something you're not telling me? wuv :heart:

yes, but why do you ask?

is there something you're not telling me? wuv :heart:

As you can see in my picture thing, I am on the large size. As are my boobs. I was just wondering if size meant anything.o:)

I can answer this. When a dude is younger he wont, but as he gets older and realized there is more to "it" than bewbs he is more inclined to date a woman with less on top.

Growing up I had a borderline boob fixation. I believe I was probably bottle-fed. In the days when actually touching boobs were just a dream, I always assumed bigger was better.

All that was a long time ago and I have discovered that that is simply not the case. There are varying qualities to boobs that make them either appealing or not. For instance, I believe boobs themselves are overrated and nipples underrated. They are like snowflakes and each pair has it's own unique characteristics.

I can get attracted or not by certain boobs and size is not really the determining factor, but I married a woman with unsually large ones.]

To answer the question more simply: yes, of course I would. You are dating or marrying the woman and all that she is and not just a set of boobs. It is barely even relevant.

BTW, welcome to the planet.

Growing up I had a borderline boob fixation. I believe I was probably bottle-fed. In the days when actually touching boobs were just a dream, I always assumed bigger was better.

All that was a long time ago and I have discovered that that is simply not the case. There are varying qualities to boobs that make them either appealing or not. For instance, I believe boobs themselves are overrated and nipples underrated. They are like snowflakes and each pair has it's own unique characteristics.

I can get attracted or not by certain boobs and size is not really the determining factor, but I married a woman with unsually large ones.]

To answer the question more simply: yes, of course I would. You are dating or marrying the woman and all that she is and not just a set of boobs. It is barely even relevant.

BTW, welcome to the planet.

Glorious response, Hawg. Nipples, even on a man, are make or break, for sure.

You haven't met Ariel yet? S/He is a treat.

Back