Would you date/marry a girl with small boobs?

Would you date/marry a girl with small boobs?

• yes!

Votes: 68 88.3%
  • no!

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • i only love zombie boobs.

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
Tom Dooley, is that really you?

not quite

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVlsMLOejH0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVlsMLOejH0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I was thinking more along the lines of Jack B. Nimble or Jack Hoff.;)

Depends. A? Probably not. But to me, a nice B or C rocks out over Ds. Ds are usually sloppy or have ridiculous pancake nipples. Granted, there are always exceptions.

I've dated girls with smaller bewbehz before... and probably would again if the girl was a good person. Course, the last two girls I've been with (including my just-departed ex) have been DDs... and my ex was pierced. Fantastic.

I like all tits. Big, small and in between.

So definitely yes. If the rest of the package rocked, as long as they aren't totally flatboard, I can roll with small gams.

For me it's form first over volume. I'd much rather see small nicely shapped boobs then big, pitted, lopsided, cross-eyed boobs. But well formed big boobs are good too.

Did someone mention <strike>chili</strike> bewbs?

I've dated girls with smaller bewbehz before... and probably would again if the girl was a good person. Course, the last two girls I've been with (including my just-departed ex) have been DDs... and my ex was pierced. Fantastic.
+1 to you for the big boob love.

I had a nice response crafted for this thread, saying how stupid I thought it was that people would actually judge boob size as a criteria for dating someone, and how shallow and despicable it was. I mean, here's an example: what if a woman had cancer and had to have a mastectomy? You don't know this by seeing her on the street, you just see "small boobs". That would actually be something you use to base a judgement on? :shake:

But then I realized, we all make those kinds of choices whether we know it or not. Short or tall? Thin or fat? Nationality, skin color, hair color, religion? Is he bald? Does he have glasses? Is his nose too big, is he too hairy? :shrug: It would be nice to think that we all have high intellects and can judge others by who they are, not what they look like... but when it comes right down to it, we're all animals. Just polite ones who can speak and walk on two legs. I mean, if you see a man or woman in the street, two people might have opposite reactions: one might think he or she is cute, another might think he or she is ugly. If you think someone's ugly, would you date them? Probably not, even though how they look has little bearing on what type of person they are.

Now, for me, personally, boobs are not one of those determining factors. I really could care less if they were big or small. But that's just me.

Back