wtf adalius a healthy scratch

Maybe it's linked to that misterious "not-injury-related" missed practice? I think it was last week or so...

Put me in the "didn't see that one coming" camp.
this :huh:

It's like Belichick decided to slowly phase the LB position out...first it was the 3-4, then 4-3, then 6-1, maybe this week 7-0?

Burgess at OLB in the 3-4...wow...is that good or bad?

Burgess at OLB in the 3-4...wow...is that good or bad?

I think Adalius is pi$$ed that his buddy Seymour got traded. If so he needs to grow a pair.

In the "stats don't lie" file:

2009 Patriots with Thomas:
3-2, with 20.8 ppg scored and 18.2 ppg allowed.
2009 Patriots without Thomas:
1-0, with 59.0 ppg scored and 0 ppg allowed.

This projects to a 16-0 season, with a record shattering 944 points scored and 0 points allowed. Just by leaving Thomas off the active roster.

Is it possible that Thomas is on the trading block and was held out to prevent injury? Hmmm, interesting.

A poster over at patsfans who sometimes has some insight from team connections reported a personal issue held him out of practice last week, I'll just pray for him and his family and hope to see him back out there making plays shortly.

A poster over at patsfans who sometimes has some insight from team connections reported a personal issue held him out of practice last week, I'll just pray for him and his family and hope to see him back out there making plays shortly.

That bad, huh? Maybe BB is just letting the guy have his privacy while he tends to family members?

If he and his family need our best wishes, he has mine.

Deion Sanders said he spoke to Adalius and he is "pissed". :shrug:

Back