WTF is in the water in Green Bay?

Ras

Prolate Spheriod Fan
Reaction score
Parents taping shirts on kids. TV staions pulling programs off the air as a gimmick. And now this..............

http://www.packertime.com/products/ptfs333.html

ptfs333.jpg

ok so we have the cheeseheads and the..............

what are they calling those?

Oh great..Packer lingerie..

"I'm gonna put my brautwurst inbetween your cheese boobs, while I lay butterfly kisses of saurkraut perfume farts across your face! And you can call me Brett..yeah baby..yeah!!"

they don't have water-they have ice!

they need a different model for those things.

if thats the best they got they better put some clothes back on before everyone gets sick!!

Dwight Schrute on 01-18-2008 at 03:02 PM said:
they don't have water-they have ice!

they need a different model for those things.

if thats the best they got they better put some clothes back on before everyone gets sick!!

:thumb: You sound just like Dwight Schrute:thumb:

Not to mention the women in Green Bay don't get much more attractive than that. I think they easily have the ugliest fan base in the NFL.

Cheeseheads.
Cheeseboobs.

I swear to God if they come out with an athletic support cup for guys I'm going to write my Congressman.

Ooo, cheesetits!

That's not a novelty item, either - that's just what happens when a new mother doesn't shower for weeks on end.

Ok, I think I just grossed myself out. ewww. My apologies to everyone else.

Glad they showed the shot of it zoomed out, so I could see granny's washboard abs.. from the closeup I thought it was a cheese ass..

lol packer fan here

i couldnt help but to laugh, at this topic, its funny as hell! but its not true we have the ugliest fans :mad:, viking fans are :).

but good luck this sunday against the chargers, im rooting for yall.

GO PACK!

Southpaw on 01-18-2008 at 03:11 PM said:
Not to mention the women in Green Bay don't get much more attractive than that. I think they easily have the ugliest fan base in the NFL.

Every crowd has some gems....

Back