WTF Thread

There was actually a guy here in Franconia Notch, NH that got arrested for hanging out in a porta-potty so he could get crapped on. Now that is seriously wtf.

Thats absolutely true. He got caught and told the cops he lost his wedding ring. They pumped the crapper out and sifted through the pile and found no ring.

May 2nd, Holzhauer added another $80,615 for a total $1,608,627. With his 21 wins he now holds second-longest winning streak in regular play.

Wiki

May 3rd- add $82,381 for a total $1,691,008.

Okay, so you know how you can click on Currently Active Users to see what members are doing? Well, several times I've done that (yeah, I'm nosy) and several members are looking at this post. It happens a lot.

WTF?

Okay, so you know how you can click on Currently Active Users to see what members are doing? Well, several times I've done that (yeah, I'm nosy) and several members are looking at this post. It happens a lot.

WTF?

What does it show for Pig? :coffee:

I probably don't want to know what mine is.

There was actually a guy here in Franconia Notch, NH that got arrested for hanging out in a porta-potty so he could get crapped on. Now that is seriously wtf.
I remember that.

Thats absolutely true. He got caught and told the cops he lost his wedding ring. They pumped the crapper out and sifted through the pile and found no ring.
yeah he was caught giving it a krafty tug while hanging out in the bottom of an outhouse structure I thought.

Maine man pulled from women’s outhouse tank in Albany, N.H.
Posted Jun 29, 2005 at 6:14 AM
Updated Jun 29, 2005 at 9:36 AM

ALBANY, N.H. (AP) — A 45-year-old Gardiner, Maine, man was arrested after a teenage girl found him staring at her from below an outhouse seat, police said.

Police said they pulled Gary Moody from the waste tank under a log cabin outhouse off the Kancamagus Highway on Monday.

“We had to decontaminate him,” said Capt. Jon Hebert of the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department, adding that firefighters hosed the man down before police handcuffed him. “We treated him as if he were hazardous material,” Hebert said.

Moody was charged with criminal trespass. Hebert said he could face more charges.

Moody was freed on bail for a July 19 appearance in Northern Carroll County District Court in North Conway.

https://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050629/NEWS0201/106290019

From the "Did you know department"

Hugo Boss designed the Nazi SS uniforms?
D6ULACyWAAAys13

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Boss

Oh Florida, don't ever change...

FLORIDA MAN, 68, CRASHES LAWN MOWER INTO COP CAR, TELLS POLICE OFFICER 'F*** I'M DRUNK, TAKE ME TO JAIL'

Florida man was arrested and charged with a DUI over the weekend after he allegedly crashed a lawn mower into a cop car while under the influence of alcohol.

Gary Anderson, 68, allegedly crashed his lawn mower into a parked police vehicle on Sunday, May 5 while the officer was tending to an unrelated incident at a business premise in Haines City, in Polk County, Florida, reported Miami CBS Local.

Although the officer did not see the collision, he claims to have heard a loud crash while inside the shop and rushed outside to see Anderson holding the lawn mower in close proximity to the vehicle. The officer also noticed minor damages to the back and bumper of the patrol car, according to the Haines City Police Department.

As the officer confronted Anderson, the suspect immediately admitted to crashing the lawn mower into the cop car and said he was intoxicated. “F*** it, I’m drunk, take me to jail,” he reportedly told the officer. According to a police affidavit, Anderson’s eyes were bloodshot during the incident and his mood fluctuated multiple times between anger and levity.

“I’m proud of the professional demeanor our officers showed when dealing with this heavily-intoxicated, belligerent offender,” Haines City Police Chief Jim Elensky said, according to Miami CBS Local. “It’s never a good idea to get behind the wheel drunk, even if that wheel is to a Craftsman, Massey Ferguson or John Deere.”

To confirm Anderson’s intoxication, the officer administered a few sobriety tests on the suspect. After Anderson failed all of the tests and allegedly attempted to deceive a breathalyzer test, he was charged for driving under the influence (DUI).

Anderson then claimed that police had poisoned him, which prompted authorities to immediately transport him to a local hospital, where another breath test showed his blood alcohol level at .241, three times over Florida's legal limit. Subsequent tests also revealed he had traces of cocaine in his body.

Oh Florida, don't ever change...

Video captures Florida man standing, resting against sunroof while driving

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9_S010PDeLU" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

A Florida man was arrested after being caught sitting on his sunroof of his vehicle while traveling on an interstate.

Video captured the moment a man rested against his sunroof with his arms outstretched while traveling down the highway.

He was pulled over by authorities on U.S. 98 and Wedgwood Estates Boulevard near Lakewood.

When officials asked the man if he was OK, he allegedly replied, "I don't know about that."

The arrest report said the driver told authorities he wanted to turn himself in because "my wife treats me like a servant and she's the mistress and I'm tired of this (expletive.)"

He then said, "Lock me up, I'd rather go to jail than go back home," the arrest report said.

A witness told officials the man was driving recklessly at more than 100 mph before slowing to about 40 mph.

According to the arrest report, the man said the vehicle was on cruise control and drives itself.

"I thought it would be a nice way to praise God for a minute, and I thought it would be nice at the time, and that's why I did it," the man is quoted as saying in the arrest report.

He has been charged with reckless driving.

Link

Back