You are granted one football related wish, EXCEPT...

Ray Crittenden

Sometimes
Reaction score
Let's pretend for a minute that the magic football genie is going to grant you one wish, but with a stipulation - the Patriots are guaranteed to NOT win the Super Bowl this year. However, you can pick whichever team you like to win the Super Bowl, who would it be?

For me, it would come down to a few teams:

Lions - for obvious reasons
Bills - for even more obvious reasons
Texans - just because it would piss off Cowboy fans
Titans - dont know why, just like the Titans this year
49ers - no real reason why, always kinda liked the 49ers though

I'd probably go with the Bills though. Yeah, they are a divisional opponent, but those poor bastards in Buffalo have been through enough.

The Saints again or The Chiefs for Matty and Vrabes.

I'd like to see the Vikings win one, BUT without Lord Farvequad. Their fans have just as much heartbreak as Bills fans, and it would be absolute JOY to see Packer fans just squirm.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would walk away from the genie then because every other team can go die in a gigantic AIDS fire for all I care.

The circumstances for me to root for a non-Patriots team to win the SB would have to result in similar circumstances that worked out last year:

Anyone else > the Colts

Speaking of the Chiefs...think about this: Charlie has "the QB that Joshie made" and Joshie has "the QB that Charlie made". Who is better? My money is on Charlie, though I like Josh. I am prejudiced though because I loved the offense Charlie ran and hate this pansy shotgun crap. :D
Plus I think Cassel>Quinn talent wise. Charlie had a harder job.

Boys

Sorry I was a Boys fan when Roger was the Man and Anderson clothing was the place to buy a nice suit...

I would walk away from the genie then because every other team can go die in a gigantic AIDS fire for all I care.

The circumstances for me to root for a non-Patriots team to win the SB would have to result in similar circumstances that worked out last year:

Anyone else > the Colts

You dont have to root for the team - just ordain the winner

Lions. Despite the Pistons sucking more ass than I can relate here, that city needs something good to happen.

You dont have to root for the team - just ordain the winner

Ray, not trying to be difficult but ordaining the winner implies some level of hoping they win or at least caring about it.

The only team in recent memory I wanted to win (and not just because of COlts hate) was the Saints, but now that they won, I would not want to see more of that as I don't want the category of Dynasty like teams to expand.

If really forced to pick, I guess I would go Chiefs because of the Pats guys who are there. But an AIDS fire still sounds better.

If Pats can't win it,I'de be OK with seeing Detroit or KC.
If it wasn't for Mangina,Cleveland sure could use something good to happen.:banghead:

Although,Besides the Pats winning, I'm, going to take more joy in watching
the Jets season unravel faster than a pair of tube sox after sexy rexy tries to pull them over his cankles.:coffee:

Ray, not trying to be difficult but ordaining the winner implies some level of hoping they win or at least caring about it.

The only team in recent memory I wanted to win (and not just because of COlts hate) was the Saints, but now that they won, I would not want to see more of that as I don't want the category of Dynasty like teams to expand.

If really forced to pick, I guess I would go Chiefs because of the Pats guys who are there. But an AIDS fire still sounds better.

I hear you. The question actually came out of a conversation I had with my brother about which would be the most annoying teams to win the super bowl. So, I guess the question could be "Who would be the least annoying winner of the Super Bowl?"

I hear you. The question actually came out of a conversation I had with my brother about which would be the most annoying teams to win the super bowl. So, I guess the question could be "Who would be the least annoying winner of the Super Bowl?"

The New England Patriots

:coffee:

/runsandhides

I think I'd prefer an NFC team to win it. Maybe the 9'ers - they have done nothing to piss me off that I can think of.

The Chargers.

Just to stick it up LT's a$$.

pg2_mcfarland_lt_600.jpg

Back