• Railway Children

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mystic River

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

P4E

Reaction score
Ok. This place is beyond slow today.

I'm going to go out and rent a movie later. Just need some help in which one to get.

I Have 4 in mind,

Gf wants either the railway children, Mystic river or the new Halloween film

And i want scream 2.

Which one would you get??

I'd get the Celtics game.

Mystic River won 2 Oscars. I really liked it. Is a murder case and somewhat thrillerish.Takes place in Boston. You might want to read up on it on imdb.com

Don't know anything about Railway Children. The other two aren't my thing.

Just read the review on "Mystic river" looks pretty damn good.

Yes, for that. But don't try to find out what happens before hand. It's a little slow, try and pay attention. :D

Scream 2 is by far the worst of that list.

Mystic River is a great drama
The Halloween remake is excellent horror

It's a good film but the accents are stupid.... (runs away very quickly)
You know what's worse than a Boston accent? Actors pretending to have a Boston accent. Drives me nuts. You have to be born with it or it sounds 10x stupider than it already does.

You know what's worse than a Boston accent? Actors pretending to have a Boston accent. Drives me nuts. You have to be born with it or it sounds 10x stupider than it already does.

What often trips me out is that coming from the same country there can be many and several types of accents. Not the diversity that comes in, but the true blooded, born and bred Americans. Especially you Boston crazies. :p

What often trips me out is that coming from the same country there can be many and several types of accents. Not the diversity that comes in, but the true blooded, born and bred Americans. Especially you Boston crazies. :p

'Tis true. The only real Boston accent I think I have heard is Michael Chiklis, aka Vic Mackey in the Shield.

Ok. This place is beyond slow today.

I'm going to go out and rent a movie later. Just need some help in which one to get.

I Have 4 in mind,

Gf wants either the railway children, Mystic river or the new Halloween film

And i want scream 2.

Which one would you get??
Sorry, I didn't like any of those..Can you give me some more choices? :zzz:

Even in Massachusetts the accents can differ. I drop all my "R's" ( ca instead of car, ba not bar etc....) but I don't add them at the end of words (coca coler etc) some people are just the opposite and some do both. We really are a bunch of not talking good people.

It's amazing the difference in accents between Boston and Providence RI and they' re only about 50-60 miles apart. Example... In Boston Dawn is pronounced DON and DON is pronounced Dawn. Wicked funny, huh?

You know what's worse than a Boston accent? Actors pretending to have a Boston accent.

:suicide:

you mean people who try to sound like they're from Bassten?

rather punch myself repeatedly in the sack then listen to some ignoramace try to fake a Boston accent.

:suicide:

you mean people who try to sound like they're from Bassten?

rather punch myself repeatedly in the sack then listen to some ignoramace try to fake a Boston accent.

I love when they all talk like the Kennedy's. If you're not Damon, Affleck or one of the Wahlberg's shut up!!!!! Don't fake it, you can't.

Back