Young People Are Dicks

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
Young people are douchebags. Who's more likely to act like a stuck up know it all? Young people. Who's more likely to drive like an idiot while talking on their cell phones? Young people. Who's more likely to think they're experts just because they heard somebody say something about something once? Young people. Who's more likely to play their (most likely terrible) music way too loud? Young people. Who's more likely to value theory over experience? Young people. Who's more likely to act like a jackass in public? Young people. Who's more likely to annoy you about how you shouldn't eat meat or drive your car because it's bad for the environment? Young people. Who's more likely to protest for reasons they don't fully understand themselves? Young people.

:facepalm:

Somebody doesn't understand how to do this.

Hint: Douglas MacArthur's final speech to Congress

:facepalm:

Somebody doesn't understand how to do this.

Hint: Douglas MacArthur's final speech to Congress

Go big or go home. Maybe I should do babies next. Don't want to forget anybody.

I first read the name of this thread as "You People Are Dicks"

he had the Old people thread. Now he has a with Young people are Dicks. Next will be the Kid are Brats thread.

Go big or go home. Maybe I should do babies next. Don't want to forget anybody.

:shake:

I still remember the refrain of one of the most popular barrack ballads of that day which proclaimed most proudly that "old soldiers never die; they just fade away." And like the old soldier of that ballad, I now close my military career and just fade away, an old soldier who tried to do his duty as God gave him the light to see that duty

Some are, but many are not- it's always been that way.

It is not easy being a dick, dicks usually are close to an Asshole, get beat by their owners, have one eye it can't see out of and hang around with a couple of nuts

Generalizing doesn't work on the young end either.:Fart:

Young people don't give up when the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ptGq4NKQoDU?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ptGq4NKQoDU?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Back