TBL - Don't forget to use up that sick time:coffee:

Do unto others should be a given even if you don't believe in anything. Karma is a similar concept.

Only in the western/pop culture understanding of it. It isn't really this in traditional thought it means SO much more but that would take up a whole thread and maybe more.

I actually stopped watching Grey's Anatomy a few years ago when they misused the word in the worst way as the basis of one of their episodes. It was already getting unwatchable and that sealed the deal for me and the hub..and for me that was when that show jumped the shark.:)

TBL - Don't forget to use up that sick time:coffee:

Yeah technically I have 44 hours of time that they won't pay me out for on top of my vacation time that I will be getting paid for. I am trying to work something out so I can atleast take my last 3 days off at this place off.

10y2wlk.gif

This was the strangest cold i ever had. None of the usual symptoms. Just lost my voice and coughing for 5 dAYS.

F***! F***! F***!

I would rather blow a goat to f***in' completion than see Lebron win a title.

F***!!!

F***! F***! F***!

F***!!!

You better root for the Bulls Then. The heat don't have a great bench. D-Wade and Lebron just takes over games.

F***! F***! F***!

F***!!!

Tell me about it! I don't say this about many people, but there's nothing I'd love to see more than Lebron's smug grin wipped off. ROFL

I'm still having major problems moving around this site when I log in under my name as opposed to anonymously. Any ideas why this might be? Very frustrating.

Another random thought is that I hate LeBron James and Dwayne Wade a shitload and would have rooted very hard for Kobe Bryant and the Lakers had those two teams met. Kobe. The Rapist. That's how much I detest those Heat dickwads.

Cheers!

And Go Bruins!

I'm still having major problems moving around this site when I log in under my name as opposed to anonymously. Any ideas why this might be? Very frustrating.

Another random thought is that I hate LeBron James and Dwayne Wade a shitload and would have rooted very hard for Kobe Bryant and the Lakers had those two teams met. Kobe. The Rapist. That's how much I detest those Heat dickwads.

Cheers!

And Go Bruins!

DS,

Have you tried logging on from different machines? Does this happen no matter where you log in from?

Everybody pray forgood weather this weekend, I'm off to my Walk soon! 39 miles in the 50s and rain is not desirable. :(

Back