iron_cat said:
Thanks, #59. Am trying to dip my feet into this forum and be the last poster here, therefore winning the competition, and making me unstoppable! Bwahahahaha *cough hack cough* owie. Oh, Cheeto.

:D

Just out of curiosity, how did you find the lunatic fringe known as Patriots Planet?

Undertaker #59 said:
:D

Just out of curiosity, how did you find the lunatic fringe known as Patriots Planet?

I found this forum when someone posted a link to the All Your SuperBowls Are Belong to Us movie on one of the Colts forums. I'm a Titans fan, but I occasionally surf on other teams message boards when I'm bored, or want a good laugh, or feel like mocking somebody from afar. After watching the All Your SuperBowls thingy, I looked around the forum some more, thought some of the discussions were hilarious, and decided to join and contribute my brand of comic irreverancy to the forum! =^_^=

Mew.

Excellent!

We have our first resident Titans Troll! That is exciting. I think the Titans are in for a pretty down year this year, but Fischer is an excellent coach and will get the most out of those young players.

Here is to beating the Colts anyway! :toast:

I'm not guaranteeing playoffs by any means, and opening with Pittsburgh, the Rat-Birds, St. Louis and the Colts, I predict a lot of screams being hurled at my TV during the first month of the season. We won't be 5-11 again, I will predict that, with maybe a Wild Card berth if we're really lucky.

:toast: Here's to beating the Colts! I know I'll be watching your Monday nighter against them.

Undertaker #59 said:
Excellent!

We have our first resident Titans Troll! That is exciting. I think the Titans are in for a pretty down year this year, but Fischer is an excellent coach and will get the most out of those young players.

Here is to beating the Colts anyway! :toast:

Have you forgotten about Pebbles drool, the hottest troll next to Wyo.

Anyways, glad to have you around iron_cat.

bideau said:
Have you forgotten about Pebbles drool, the hottest troll next to Wyo.

Anyways, glad to have you around iron_cat.

She was a visitor, not a resident.

Undertaker #59 said:
She was a visitor, not a resident.

True, but it's been a long time since we had an excuse to post her pic drool wuv

may I win please. I am a life long loser and it would mean the world to me. I would stop feeling like Peyton Manning and might actually get the confidence of a Tom Brady. This could change my life, I would carry my head high and actually start wearing a smile. Thanks for the consideration of Little ol' me winning this award.

Ras-Al-Ghul said:
sorry...get therapy!

oh come on, I knew the poor me wouldn't work so I'm holding my breath until I get my way. and if that don't work I might just cry like a baby.

ah forget it, see if I care who wins!!!!

I refuse to post in this thread anymore. I think that everyone should follow me and boycott this thread as well. :thumb:

I Win

OT: THis thread is for post-whoring only!

This thread exists for post-whoring only!

RULES:

1. No more than 120 posts per hour.
2. No more than 12 words per post.
3. Bumping is allowed, but it must be done visually.

Have fun!

Back