Random Thoughts

My God, I am so loving this thing, whatever it is with my everything, my Melissa.

We talk like all day everyday recently about everything under the sun.

I think we do share a brain cell.

Everything from music to the purpose of life to philosophy to politics.

We just still get each other a decade later.

Don't know what's gonna go down but I am so loving this.

I love the movie Almost Famous. Brings back some younger memories.

You may now continue with the dating game. Please excuse my interruption.

It's great that you brought that up. I was gonna send you a message about your thing in my rep about Cameron Crowe.

He truly is something special.

Gonna watch Almost Famous again tonight.

Thank you.

When you know the nature of a thing you know what it's capable of. - Blade

intro-1563907716.jpg

Random thought, when being chased by a lion, you don't have be the fastest. Just don't be the slowest.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Also, due to the passive aggressive anonymous meeting taking the meeting room, the procrastinators anonymous will be meeting tomorrow. It is fine, it really is, we don't care.

Random thought, when being chased by a lion, you don't have be the fastest. Just don't be the slowest.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Also, due to the passive aggressive anonymous meeting taking the meeting room, the procrastinators anonymous will be meeting tomorrow. It is fine, it really is, we don't care.

Love it man. :toast:

Random thought: I wonder if I have ever thought a thought that has never been thought before.

Carry on.

That's an excellent point. I sometimes think I have but then realise sometimes that someone else has thought on it.

It sure is possible though. There are thinkers throughout the ages that have taken new steps and had new ideas. The world of thought is not a static one. It is constantly expanding. wuv

I legit think I had a seizure tonight after coming back from the river, Not certain cause I was alone but I lost 2 damn hours somewhere.

I legit think I had a seizure tonight after coming back from the river, Not certain cause I was alone but I lost 2 damn hours somewhere.

I was just over on the other side of the board.
Sorry for making light of your comment here.
I agree with Dwight,

I was just over on the other side of the board.
Sorry for making light of your comment here.
I agree with Dwight,

Oh, no it's it all good man. I'm all set I think. I have had a few over the years but there were reasons for them, like med changes. Just don't know what caused this one is all. I have had every test known to man because of them and my brain is good. A bit screwy to some but good. :)

Well, he was out with his friends last night and he texted me when he got home. Me likey.
I've decided NOT to give him some big speech about all the potential roadblocks. I won't hide anything from him, but I think I'll just let topics come up organically and address them when they do. I think if I make some big speech out of it, even though I want only to be honest and up front with him,it makes it seem like I feel these things are a big deal, or should/could be. And I really don't think they are. It's up to him if it they are a big deal.
Oh and in case anyone is wondering, I told my ex to be when I told him I wanted to split up that I was fine with him dating people while we were still legally tied up. So that isn't a thing.

Well, he was out with his friends last night and he texted me when he got home. Me likey.
I've decided NOT to give him some big speech about all the potential roadblocks. I won't hide anything from him, but I think I'll just let topics come up organically and address them when they do. I think if I make some big speech out of it, even though I want only to be honest and up front with him,it makes it seem like I feel these things are a big deal, or should/could be. And I really don't think they are. It's up to him if it they are a big deal.
Oh and in case anyone is wondering, I told my ex to be when I told him I wanted to split up that I was fine with him dating people while we were still legally tied up. So that isn't a thing.

Excellent. Best wishes.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I know that cognitive tests are being discussed in the Biden thread right now but this doesn't belong there.

My mom just failed hers today while in the hospital for something else at Beth Israel.

She has dementia or something like it apparently.

I don't get down very often, just not in my nature really and I'm not now but 2020 can go straight to hell.

I'll gently comment on your comments re: "soon to be ex". Which I just ran across.

Even if you personally are the warmest, most disarming, person imaginable, one possible impediment on the road to Endorphinville might be the Young Potential wondering if your STBX could be nuts and/or violent and might blame YP for whatever went wrong in his life, which does happen.

In addition to letting YP know that you're entirely free to date/hang/whatever, you might find a subtle way to mention that STBX is NOT a steroid monster who now lives in the storage unit that houses his gun collection.

For instance, you could casually mention that STBX and his buddies get together every Tuesday night to drink Zima and play board games. Maybe some model rocketry club President references. Does he play the tuba? Nobody ever got murdered by a jealous tuba player. Far as I know.

Use this technique and.......voila!

Whatever happens-- have fun.

Back