0ffice Pranks

Yeah. Where were the stimulating crib toys, and stuff? It's like grandma getting you a sweater for your birthday when you're 5.

It was the typical "I'll give a present that I wish I would get" instead of thinking of what the recipient wants! Yeah, yeah "it's the thought that counts" but still pretty lame.

Yeah. Where were the stimulating crib toys, and stuff? It's like grandma getting you a sweater for your birthday when you're 5.

Speaking of presents from your grandmother.

A few years ago, my grandmother gave me a pair of panties.... after she wore them a few times and didn't like them. WTF! True story.

:sulk: sorry, I shouldn't be talking about panties here.

It was the typical "I'll give a present that I wish I would get" instead of thinking of what the recipient wants! Yeah, yeah "it's the thought that counts" but still pretty lame.

Yup. I bet the following year, Mary and Joseph used those gifts to give to others at their company Chirstmas party :rockon:

Speaking of presents from your grandmother.

A few years ago, my grandmother gave me a pair of panties.... after she wore them a few times and didn't like them. WTF! True story.

:sulk: sorry, I shouldn't be talking about panties here.

Why is it a "pair" of panties, but only 1 "bra" when there are two of...:shrug:

Thanks for that Spinal. You are indeed one of the older members here.... well not old, but..... ah, nevermind.

This was probably a healthy discussion that needed to be had by the membership. I've been guilty of propogating sexual inuendo myself. Things just kind of exploded here lately.

Yes, I am indeed one of the original planeteers. Even though my sig says I've been a member since 2003........I got banned for a while in 2002, so I'm actually a year older than the date on my sig-certificate. So yes, old....especially in dog years.

That reminds me of a prank I did two years ago.

My co-worker and I got another co-workers keys off of her desk and we moved her car to a different location. It was fun watching her look for her car. ROFL

This is a little off topic but it is similar: A couple years ago the wife of a friend of mine was cheating on him with someone from work. She even went as far to say she had to go out of town on business but was really banging the guy at the motel down the street for a week! She would occasionally work out in Bakersfield (ironically where I am now typing this as my students are taking a final) for a field office and stay at a Residence Inn while here. After he had already caught her, but before they had finalized the divorce, she was in Bakersfield for some "work" with the "other guy." My friend drove all the way from Santa Clarita (where he lived and I still do) to Bakersfield (160 miles round trip), found where she was staying and switched cars on her. He didn't confront her or anything and literally parked the car he drove there in where she had parked. He then drove home in the car she had driven there in. About 2 hours later he got a frantic call from her saying her car had been stolen, etc., because she didn't even realize he had switched the cars. He just laughed his ass off and told her to have the other guy figure it out. I think that's a pretty good prank!

Is there anyone in your office that types copious amounts of reports and important shit?

Probably.

On Monday morning, go to work 2 hours early. Bring a butter knife with you. :spy: (Again, note to self, get that spy emote over here) While no one is looking, remove both the M and N keys from that person's keyboard with butter knife and SWITCH them. Sit back and watch how report writer loses their mind when they cannot figure out the M & N switch.

It's freaking hilarious. I've seen it a gazillion times.

I pulled a prank once.

I was fired over it.

I prolly shouldn't give you tips on it.

The j-o-b sucked ass... so I didn't take too hard.

Back