0ffice Pranks

easycome_easygo

Reaction score
*Inspired by BY1401*

I need some office pranks because my coworkers are being bad and they need to be punished. :fight::thwak::spank::whip:

I already did the ol' cover up the ball on the bottom of the mouse with tape and watch your coworker go crazy trying to figure out what is wrong with her mouse.

Do you have any good pranks :D

Saran Wrap all around the chair and computer.

If your break room/kitchen area has a sink with sprayer. Tape the handle on the sprayer so when they turn it on to wash hands or dishes it sprays them in the chest or face.

Do you have superglue, duct tape and tweezers? :fire:

Try putting some sardine juice in the coffee machine. :party:

this is a little extreme I guess

Do you have superglue, duct tape and tweezers? :fire:

Try putting some sardine juice in the coffee machine. :party:

Holy chit remind me to never piss you off that is disgusting and I don't even drink coffee.:rolleyes:gota watch my back with you roming around.:blink:

I already got my monitor screen turned upside down. I don't know how you do that but it took me almost all morning to figure out the person responsible for doing that to me.

Saran Wrap all around the chair and computer.

We aluminum foiled a guy's entire work space a few months ago.

We saran wrapped below another guy's desk so that when he sat down and tried to scootch up to the desk, he'd bounce right off. Rolled back a good 3 feet. Pretty funny.

Yes....

Go buy a box of ping-pong balls at a crafts store (you can usually get a ton of them for like $5). Get a big box and cut out the bottom and place it on your co-workers desk, open the top and fill the box with ping-pong balls and tape the top shut. Place the box somewhere your co-worker will have to pick it up (like on their chair or right in front of their keyboard. They pick up the box and instant ping-pong ball party.

You can get really advanced with this prank if you have the time and inclination. Annihilus mounted a box underneath a co-worker's desk and tied a piece of fishing line from the box to the bottom of the chair...when the chair is pulled out, instant mess!

Or if you want something easy, place a piece of tape over the switch on their phone, so when it rings and they pick up the handset, the phone keeps ringing.

Another that is amazingly simple, yet it can take forever for them to figure out is to unplug their computer monitor.

Too bad Annihilus doesn't work in an office any more ;)

I came in to work after vacation (which is usually when these people start messin with your cube) all my stuff was backwards.

Another guy when he went on vacation we cleaned his cube (which is always a disaster), stuck sticky notes ALL over, and made a door out of a giant cardboard box with a lock.

Fill out an ad for the job your coworker does. Put their phone number and email as the contact info and make sure to put in some interesting job requirements.
:)

Buy some Vaseline and smear it all over the phone. Especially effective when they're expecting an important call. Best of all, no permanent damage to the phone!

Yes....

Go buy a box of ping-pong balls at a crafts store (you can usually get a ton of them for like $5). Get a big box and cut out the bottom and place it on your co-workers desk, open the top and fill the box with ping-pong balls and tape the top shut. Place the box somewhere your co-worker will have to pick it up (like on their chair or right in front of their keyboard. They pick up the box and instant ping-pong ball party.

You can get really advanced with this prank if you have the time and inclination. Annihilus mounted a box underneath a co-worker's desk and tied a piece of fishing line from the box to the bottom of the chair...when the chair is pulled out, instant mess!

Or if you want something easy, place a piece of tape over the switch on their phone, so when it rings and they pick up the handset, the phone keeps ringing.

Another that is amazingly simple, yet it can take forever for them to figure out is to unplug their computer monitor.

LOL I love this and may have to try this :) I know the perfect candidate!!! He's gonna be piiiissssed!

Send the guy a dirty email. Then don't reply after he replies.

o:)

Get like 60 gallons of packing peanuts, then fill their desk drawers with it.

If your break room/kitchen area has a sink with sprayer. Tape the handle on the sprayer so when they turn it on to wash hands or dishes it sprays them in the chest or face.

ROFL My kids do that to me once a week.

Yes....

Evil Anni :LOL:

My friend Brad likes to sweep his area and then dump all of his mess in my floor. I really need something good to do to him and you gave me a good idea.

Back