1000th post

PatsChamps6x

Flipping off Goodell
Reaction score
I just wanted to use my 1000th post to say that this is a great messageboard with alot of really tremendously clever,funny,thoughtful and certainly irreverent posters,who happen to also be some pretty terrific people.I always look forward to reading the posts to see what humorous and thought provoking subjects my fellow planeteers will come up with next.It's been a real trip so far and I thank you for letting me bum a ride with all of you...:toast:

I'd just like to point out that not all of us who reach 1000 posts spend a thread to pat themselves on the back.

:wave:

I'd just like to point out that not all of us who reach 1000 posts spend a thread to pat themselves on the back.

:wave:
You couldn't handle the pressure!

And PatsChamps...it's been a pleasure...almost as much of a pleasure as taking your 20 grand!

I just wanted to use my 1000th post to say that this is a great messageboard with alot of really tremendously clever,funny,thoughtful and certainly irreverent posters,who happen to also be some pretty terrific people.I always look forward to reading the posts to see what humorous and thought provoking subjects my fellow planeteers will come up with next.It's been a real trip so far and I thank you for letting me bum a ride with all of you...:toast:

I have to agree. It is a unique board. I'm so insecure, I didn't feel comfortable until I was able to sneak some cameras into ParanoidPatriots' home so I could learn how to deal with my paranoia appropriately. The whole ordeal was enlightening, but @ the same time shocking to see what goes on in his home. I'll be forever scarred and ascared. Al Davis

Freaken congrats!!!!!!!!!

woohoo woohoo woohoo

Congratulations on your momentous occasion and thank you for the compliment!

I have to agree. It is a unique board. I'm so insecure, I didn't feel comfortable until I was able to sneak some cameras into ParanoidPatriots' home so I could learn how to deal with my paranoia appropriately. The whole ordeal was enlightening, but @ the same time shocking to see what goes on in his home. I'll be forever scarred and ascared. Al Davis
Just please don't let the tapes fall into Matt Walsh's hands for God's sake!!:doh:

Congrats! I really enjoy your posts. Here is a kiss for you. :kisss:

I just ++Rep'd++ you PC4x

not because of your 1000th post, but because you're from Walpole -- home of The Best smalltown America July 4th Fireworks display in Eastern MA :thumb:

Congrats on 1000, just a note to let you know the Pats players play softball in Walpole on June 9th

norwood June 11th
I'll be there Mikie....was there last year too...look for a shaved head with an Adalius Thomas jersey.:toast:

Back