11/08/09 Tailgate!?!?!?!?

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
Can we talk about that, now? I am beyond anxious! I wanna know who all and what all!! LOL. I know I will be there, will you?
:patriots!

It's gonna be fun NC :) Don't you worry! I am just waiting on what times we are meeting so I can tell you what time I will be there :)

Actually yeah I need to know that too LOL I'll make my dip :) There is also this other cuban sandwich type app thingy I make. I made it once for a morning tailgate and it was yummy even at 9 am :)

I don't know if we'll have a stove or not.. I may get some wings or something from somewhere-we'll figure something out-for sure.

FWIW - I was talking to PFL about meeting up with my crew at the Sharon Shaws off of 95 Sunday morning and whoever is there can tag along and tailgate with us.

The only problem is that you cannot leave any cars there. They might tow them.

You could meet somewhere else and then whatever cars/trucks are going to the game can meets us there.

We will discuss later this week.

FWIW - I was talking to PFL about meeting up with my crew at the Sharon Shaws off of 95 Sunday morning and whoever is there can tag along and tailgate with us.

The only problem is that you cannot leave any cars there. They might tow them.

You could meet somewhere else and then whatever cars/trucks are going to the game can meets us there.

We will discuss later this week.
Ras, I guess Mikie can't make it. What time would you want to meet up? I think Shaw's is a good meeting place.

I have to admit I am nervous about going. I told myself I'd never go to a divisional game ever again since we always lose. I gotta do some karma ritual thing the night before.

I have to admit I am nervous about going. I told myself I'd never go to a divisional game ever again since we always lose. I gotta do some karma ritual thing the night before.

If you could be there for 8:45 - 9am, we should be there shortly thereafter.

I have your cell number so I can call you that morning.

Perfect.

TBL - make your plans accordingly. I can meet you in Canton at 8:30 a.m. and you can leave your car at Starbux. Then we'll head over to meet Ras in Sharon.

Perfect.

TBL - make your plans accordingly. I can meet you in Canton at 8:30 a.m. and you can leave your car at Starbux. Then we'll head over to meet Ras in Sharon.

And I will be with TBL, so I will be ready whenever she needs me to be and where ever I need to meet is fine, too..

I might be there....waiting to see if i'll have a ticket...

I can't believe I am missing a Pats game:banghead:

I don't think I have ever watched a game in Foxboro on TV before. It's gonna be weird....

Who plans on having a kid during football season:banghead:

My one shot is to have the kid by 5:00 today, that way it gives me all week for my wife to get better and come home and have her mom and my mom help. Then I can probbably go to the game Sunday.

I'm leaving work to go induce her by 5.:shrug:

I don't think I have ever watched a game in Foxboro on TV before. It's gonna be weird....

My one shot is to have the kid by 5:00 today, that way it gives me all week for my wife to get better and come home and have her mom and my mom help. Then I can probbably go to the game Sunday.

nookie helps, the big O can start contractions

Git r done

ROFL

And good luck!

Privates-Message-Please.png

:coffee:

There is 4 of us will we all fit?

Well, it's not like your offensive linemen or anything. So with me and the person I'm going with, if he chooses to ride in my car, that's six of us. I foresee some lapsitting, ladies. :D Unless, you guys want to take your own car. Doesn't matter...you can follow me over there. Parking is 40 bucks.

Back