13 seconds over Foxboro Not the Game Thread

This might be a great game to roll Marcus Jones out defensively, match him up against McKenzie's quicks and jump a few of those routes. In fact, that was the first thing I thought of when they drafted him: "There's the antidote to McKenzie." But if the staff doesn't think he's ready, maybe slide Jon Jones back inside to take him away, give Jack help against Diggs, and pit Mills's size against Gabe Davis. Generally speaking, of course. I expect mostly zone, and 3 and 4 safety personnel groupings with Peppers and either Dugger or Phillips as LBs & TE neutralizers. Make Buffalo prove they have the ground game to make us pay.

Bentley should see less than 25% of the snaps tomorrow night; it should be all McMillan & Wilson as spies and speed. McMillan, especially, has played really well recently.

This might be a great game to roll Marcus Jones out defensively, match him up against McKenzie's quicks and jump a few of those routes. In fact, that was the first thing I thought of when they drafted him: "There's the antidote to McKenzie." But if the staff doesn't think he's ready, maybe slide Jon Jones back inside to take him away, give Jack help against Diggs, and pit Mills's size against Gabe Davis. Generally speaking, of course. I expect mostly zone, and 3 and 4 safety personnel groupings with Peppers and either Dugger or Phillips as LBs & TE neutralizers. Make Buffalo prove they have the ground game to make us pay.

Bentley should see less than 25% of the snaps tomorrow night; it should be all McMillan & Wilson as spies and speed. McMillan, especially, has played really well recently.
100%

Back