13 seconds over Foxboro Not the Game Thread

The greatest Bill of all time is O.J. Simpson. He had the combination of speech and power. He could knife though the smallest hole and then cut on a dime in the open field. He could catch the ball out of the backfield without wearing gloves.
First this: :rolleyes: :oops:

Then this: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Needs to be in Piggy's thread though....

What is the latest on Miller?

Reports are all over the board.
He's out this week for sure.
The Bills have been ravaged by injuries with Tre White, Poyer, and Hyde all out over multiple games in the secondary, Espenessa and Edmunds, plus Oliver and Rousseau.
On top of that is Allen's elbow, which the team has played off but you can see him favoring it.

Add to that the stupid playcalling of Doresy. We watch these games in the Shoutbox on the Range shaking out heads at the idiocy of this OC who had no business being elevated to the position from QB coach.

It's a tough stretch of the season as it on top of the injuries and the stupid Derrrr PaRiTy this league has now

The greatest Bill of all time is O.J. Simpson. He had the combination of speech and power. He could knife though the smallest hole and then cut on a dime in the open field. He could catch the ball out of the backfield without wearing gloves.
He was an unstoppable truck once he got moving, that's for sure.

Kendrick Bourne was rightfully upset in the off-season to see Parker and Thornton added, and then see a bunch of dumb vertical plays that don’t work get installed.

Patricia took one of the top20 most efficient WRs in 2021 and neutered him to less than 200 yards through 11 games. Pretty impressive feat of ruining a great player. Bourne and Mac. Not easy to wreck 2 young players that quickly but Patricia has done it

Kendrick Bourne was rightfully upset in the off-season to see Parker and Thornton added, and then see a bunch of dumb vertical plays that don’t work get installed.

Patricia took one of the top20 most efficient WRs in 2021 and neutered him to less than 200 yards through 11 games. Pretty impressive feat of ruining a great player. Bourne and Mac. Not easy to wreck 2 young players that quickly but Patricia has done it

What does this have to do with the Bills game?

What does this have to do with the Bills game?

going into december more of a general comment but something I believe should be fixed in the Bills game… get Bourne the ball more. Mac would be even more lethal with another reliable WR besides Meyers to throw to

He's out this week for sure.
The Bills have been ravaged by injuries with Tre White, Poyer, and Hyde all out over multiple games in the secondary, Espenessa and Edmunds, plus Oliver and Rousseau.
If I got a vote, I'd happily take Von Miller back at 100% if Oliver or Rousseau couldn't go. Especially Oliver. I loved his play coming out, but I didn't think his size would match his play style at the pro level. I was wrong. He plays above his size, and not only holds up against the run, but is a plus player, excellent in the B and C gaps given his smaller size for a DT. That said, he's a technique guy, who has enough power. That's supposed to be Cole Strange's strength, and I'll be watching the line games closely, and especially whenever 69 ends up singled up on 91.
It's a tough stretch of the season as it on top of the injuries and the stupid Derrrr PaRiTy this league has now
When the topic of parity comes up, it's always easy to tell who is a fan of teams on top vs contenders or teams in rebuilding mode...

Back