2:47:35 Of ERNIE ADAMS on Julian Edelman's Games With Names Pod Cast

Too bad these guys are out and you get nothing on Butler, Spygate, Deflategate..nothing. Must be NDAs up the ass.

Or maybe they're just tired of being asked about it. I know I'm tired of hearing about it.
Well they are being asked because nobody says anything lol. Won't ever stop.

at the end of the Pod Cast, Edelman said Ernie told him about The Infamous Pink Stripes Comment but would not reveal it's meaning during this show to which Ernie classically added:

"Julian you remember you had to sign in blood as a member of the Patriots not to disclose things that shouldn't be disclosed because as...."
a Capture.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm about halfway through.

Not a lot of blockbusters, but some nice tidbits. I think it's worth a listen just to hear Ernie step out from
behind the purple curtain and actually be an engaging personality. He's not an ego-maniac, but isn't
completely shy about admitting some of the stuff that he was involved with, i.e, studying the Colts back
in 'O3 well before that AFCCG and coming up with a plan to stop the unstoppable Manning offense. He
considers that as good as a SB ring, which was fun to hear.

You just don't get a lot of Bucko Kilroy stories anymore. I don't think Jules ever heard of him, but his show
has become a pretty good source for former Pats to share some memories and stories for the fans to hear.

That was fucking gold. The GWN podcast is awesome all around, but this was one of the best. It's funny that Ernie ratified that kicking off under the new OT rules was the right choice, given that when SF took the ball I told my buddies "no way Belichick would've done that."

Back